• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

A Cottonwood man who admitted he raped, sodomized and sexually abused young children has been sentenced to serve 615 years for those crimes.
Raven Smith, 35, apologized to the families of the five victims - all girls under the age of 16 who he molested over a period of several years.
Houston County Circuit Judge Todd Derrick gave Smith the maximum sentence after hearing a powerful plea from the mother of one of the victims.
“I can’t believe what I said meant that much to a judge to punish this man the way I wanted him to be (punished)," the mother said.
We are not identifying the mother to protect her daughter’s privacy.
Not only did the mother become emotional in court, so did the prosecutor. Assistant Houston County District Attorney J.T. Jones neared tears while describing the crimes to the judge.
“When you deal with cases that involve children, particularly young children, it’s going to hit your heart strings every time. You get to know them and you feel the pain they go through,” Jones said.

While these cases are over, the mother who spoke to WTVY-TV believes there are other victims who have been too terrified to come forward.
“I don't want them to be afraid anymore. I want them to know he's in jail and can't ever hurt them or anyone else,” she said.

Who the FUCK names their son Raven? And what did they think was gonna happen?
Agreed! And the fact that the three Ravens that I have known have all been major twats with evil hearts and sluttier than a chick that eagerly volunteers to fuck the high school football team, they've been dumb AF too. Like tragic dumb, as in I had to take one by the hand and walk her across the street to the deli because she "didn't trust the crosswalk" kind of dumb... :oops:

He’s a good man. He’s kind. He just needs help. He can become a productive citizen blah blah blah.... oh and he made a mistake :rolleyes:
I think maybe you misunderstood what they were trying to convey about what the mom said...it seems to me that she would have probably been saying the opposite; maybe speaking about how his actions have no doubt had an adverse effect on her child.
does that make sense or did I interpret the article wrong?!

My comment was in regards to the statement the victim's mother's statement. I don't remember the disgusting pedo's mother even being mentioned in the article.
She wasn’t.. geesh I made a damn statement..
Post automatically merged:

She wasn’t.. geesh I made a damn statement..
I made a simple statement that is why I said yes and no .. yes towards the article and no my statement was that a freak’n statement

I have a female cousin named, Fern ..

Her parents were not hippies, the complete opposite ..
Total squares .. :hilarious:
I'm guessing your relatives picked the name for their daughter because it was traditional or belonged to a female ancestor. My friends parents were hippies who literally named their son after a plant that is abundant here in the PNW.

Latest posts

Back