• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Hat tip to ghosttruck.

[....]
Thomas “Landon” Grant and Jacob Frye, both 19, were charged after the May 5 incident in which a group of student baseball players who attended Central Alabama Community College in Alexander City allegedly snatched a duck after attending a party.
full

The students allegedly went to a pond, located on campus, and stole a white Muscovy duck, AL.com reported. Officials say they hit the duck with the bat, brought it to a nearby apartment, and placed it in a bag.

At that point, one of the students reportedly wanted to "put it outs of its misery," and allegedly beat the duck further, before throwing it away in a wooded area.

A coach was made aware of the incident shortly afterward and found the duck still alive in the woods. It was later euthanized, officials said.
[....]
Both men are charged with aggravated animal cruelty.

Two former Alabama college athletes clobbered a duck to death with a bat to “put it out of its misery,” according to a disturbing new report.

Jacob Thomas Frye and Thomas “Landon” Grant, both 19-year-old former baseball players at Central Alabama Community College in Alexander City, had attended a party on the evening of May 5, then went to an on-campus pond, where they grabbed one of the ducks, Detective Robert Oliver of the Alexander City police told AL.com.

They bludgeoned the bird with the baseball bat, then took it back to a nearby apartment, where they put it in a bag, Oliver said.

One of the students then decided to beat the duck even more to “put it out of its misery,” he added.

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/06/20/ex-alabama-college-athletes-beat-duck-to-death-with-baseball-bat-cops/

I seached "Jacob Thomas Frye" and it came up with no results. I always search the main name of city before posting. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back