• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Turd Fergusen

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
I can see both the positive and negative out of this

Capture.PNG

One economy airline has a valuable new service: Online ticket bookers can now preselect seats where they won’t be exposed to wailing brats.

“Passengers traveling with children between 8 days and 2 years old who select their seats on the JAL website will have a child icon displayed on their seats on the seat selection screen,” Japan Airlines hyped on its website. “This lets other passengers know a child may be sitting there.”

Frequent flyer Rahat Ahmed, 38, was pumped to discover that the Asian air carrier launched its free “baby mapper” this week.

“Thank you, @JAL_Official_jp for [warning] me about where babies plan to scream and yell during a 13 hour trip,” Ahmed wrote on Twitter. “This really ought to be mandatory across the board.”

Full Story:
https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/airline-flags-where-babies-sit-so-people-can-fly-in-peace/

The 2 week to 2 year olds don't bother me as much as the 6yo to 12yo ones. Babies cry and are fidgety, that's normal for them. The older ones meltdown and have screaming tantrums, those are the ones I wouldn't want to sit next to.

Oh I wished they had this rule when my kids were babies. I would have loved to sit them in one of the designated seats and me some where else.
:D :D :D

Just kidding.

Back