• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Maybe she's an android.

She must have developed a short circuit.

I'm guessing the air steward's job must be worst than retail, in retail there's always a place you can hide when the going gets tough, but these poor people can't go anywhere, except out of the plane. I remember at least one who made a grand exit off the plane, even tho it was sitting on the ground at the time.

Yet another dead dog.

http://www.fox4news.com/news/u-s-world/dog-found-dead-in-carrier-during-delta-layover-near-detroit
V-DELTA%20DEAD%20DOG%204A_00.00.01.09_1528131855160.png_5618686_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

ROMULUS, Mich. (AP) - Delta Air Lines is investigating the death of an 8-year-old pet dog during a layover at Detroit Metropolitan Airport, en route from Phoenix to Newark, New Jersey.

The Pomeranian, called Alejandro, was found dead Wednesday morning in its carrier in a cargo facility at the airport, southwest of Detroit in Romulus.

"When he landed here in Michigan, he was alive at 6:30 a.m., and then at 8:20, he wasn't moving and it just doesn't make any sense to me," owner Michael Dellagrazie told WDIV-TV. "We lost a family member. That's exactly what happened, and somebody has to be responsible for it. He was in their care and they didn't take care of him."

Delta told WXYZ-TV that a flight attendant checked on Alejandro about 6 a.m. The attendant checked again about two hours later and the dog was dead.
[....]
The Dellagrazie family is being represented by attorney Evan Oshan. He also represented the owners of a French bulldog puppy that died earlier this year after a United Airlines flight attendant ordered the dog's carrier to be stowed in an overhead bin.

"I think this stretches beyond just pets," Oshan told WXYZ-TV. "I think this is the way that airlines, commercial airlines in general, treat people. They are treating people horribly."

United Airlines stopped its pet-shipping business in March after several dogs were put on wrong flights, but plans to resume shipping pets as cargo in July. United said in May that it only will accept dogs and cats. It will ban 25 breeds including pit bulls, boxers, bulldogs, pugs and Persian cats. The changes don't affect pets in the cabin.

The French bulldog that died in March was not part of the cargo program.

In 2017, 18 animals died on United, three-fourths of all such deaths on U.S. airlines. United cited its willingness to carry riskier breeds barred from other airlines.

This is why I’m flying back to Idaho and driving my husband and daughter and our two dogs back so nobody dies on the plane.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-flight-diverted-unaccompanied-minors-20180808-story.html
[....]
Carter Gray, 9, and Etta Gray, 7, were on a flight from Des Moines, Iowa, that circled Orlando International Airport for 45 minutes before diverting to Atlanta on July 22, said Atlanta aviation attorney Alan Armstrong.

The kids were returning from a visit to their grandparents in Des Moines, AJC.com reported.

Their mother, Jennifer Ignash, was awaiting the kids at OIA but was not able to talk to anyone with Frontier. The parents did not hear from the kids until Carter called his father, Chad Gray, from another minor’s cellphone shortly after midnight on July 23.
[....]
Carter and Etta and four other kids stayed in a room at the Atlanta airport for about four hours and were taken to a hotel by a Frontier employee about 5 a.m., Gray said. They were only given rice krispie treats and water, he said.

“At least give them some Chick-fil-A — that’s in Atlanta, right?” Gray said.

Gray also expressed concern that his daughter was not in a booster seat, which is required by law, and the kids were not properly supervised in the hotel rooms.

“I think there needs to be set policies and procedures put in place,” he said. “I think they probably escaped this incident with very little damage, but that may not be the case if it happens again.”

Jonathan Freed, a spokesman for Frontier, said the kids were in contact with their parents, always accompanied by a supervisor and were provided food. He said the safety of all passengers is a top priority.
[....]
The kids were eventually given a voucher to buy breakfast at McDonald’s before boarding a flight that landed in Orlando about 1 p.m., according to Gray.

Gray, 42, said the whole situation was mishandled and he still hasn’t heard from the airline.

“They should have been overly protective of these children,” Gray said. “They could have made sure the kids were comfortable and really reached out to make contact with the parents.”

Armstrong, a retired pilot, said he questions why the plane flew to Orlando in the first place when the weather was poor.

“You have to ask yourself: Why did the pilots fly to an airport that was closed?” Armstrong said. “It’s just not acceptable.”

Gray said his kids were upset, and Carter had nightmares in the nights following the ordeal. He said he doesn’t want a flight voucher, something airlines often offer when there are significant delays.

“We won’t be flying Frontier again,” he said.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ht-From-JFK-Goes-Missing-492710721.html?amp=y

This is so horrible with a lot of wtf.

It seems Logan the labradoodle wasn't boarded on the flight because of some ramp issues (sounds like fishy b.s. because they got all the luggage on just fine.) Instead of leaving Logan safely in his kennel for the night (had he made his flight he would have been in his kennel for hours anyway) and taking him to a boarding kennel in the morning, some idiot bimbo employee takes the dog home with her. Yes, you read that right, an employee takes the dog to her house and promptly loses him.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loc...ht-From-JFK-Goes-Missing-492710721.html?amp=y

This is so horrible with a lot of wtf.

It seems Logan the labradoodle wasn't boarded on the flight because of some ramp issues (sounds like fishy b.s. because they got all the luggage on just fine.) Instead of leaving Logan safely in his kennel for the night (had he made his flight he would have been in his kennel for hours anyway) and taking him to a boarding kennel in the morning, some idiot bimbo employee takes the dog home with her. Yes, you read that right, an employee takes the dog to her house and promptly loses him.
She probably sold him.

What's also very strange, the airline said the have posted 300 flyers around near where the dog was lost.
A professional dog rescue went to look for the dog and didn't see any posters.
Why is the airline lying.

This whole thing is suspicious.

From the link
they also locked two of the lavatories, as far as I can remember, so there was no access to those whatsoever.”

“There was one lady who, unfortunately she had a toddler that needed to use the restroom, and same thing. She was told she had to use a bag,” she said.
So people were supposed to stand at their seat, pull their clothing down and piss in a plastic bag???

No no no. I would have pissed on the seat.

They should press charges against whomever on that flight had an infant, if more than one, interview them all and figure it out. Entitled moron.

More than 30 Indian passengers, some bleeding from their noses and ears, have received treatment after pilots "forgot" to turn on a switch regulating cabin pressure, officials said.

Jet Airways flight 9W 697 from Mumbai to Jaipur turned back shortly after take off.

Videos tweeted by passengers aboard the plane showed oxygen masks deployed inside the aircraft.

Another passenger Satish Nair tweeted a picture of himself bleeding from the nose, and complained that "the safety of passengers had been completely ignored" by the airline.

The Boeing 737, which was carrying 166 passengers, landed safely.

The aviation ministry said the cockpit crew had been taken off duty pending an investigation.

Lalit Gupta, a senior official of India's aviation regulator, the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA), told the Hindustan Times newspaper that the crew had forgotten to select a switch to maintain cabin pressure.

Jet Airways said in a statement that Thursday morning's flight had turned back "due to loss in cabin pressure" and "regretted" the inconvenience caused to its passengers.

"The B737 aircraft, with 166 guests and 5 crew landed normally in Mumbai. All guests were deplaned safely and taken to the terminal. First aid was administered to few guests who complained of ear pain, bleeding nose etc," the statement said.

The airline said it was co-operating fully with the DGCA investigation.
[....]

Last edited:
I was talking to one of the pilots I work with today about this. He was telling me it's damn near impossible to forget maintain cabin pressure. It's like a second reflex to them, like us putting our seat belts on when we get in the car. Someone better catch a lot of shit over this.

That's what I was thinking! I want to see a follow up on this story to find out exactly how it could happen. That must've been pretty terrifying for the passengers.

Here is something nice that happened at an airport when a flight was delayed. The fast roaming camera is intensely annoying. I think they seized an opportunity to create a viral P.R. event.
but enjoy...

And there's this idiot and asshole:
www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45663321
A passenger has been pinned to the ground by police at Dublin Airport after running out of the terminal towards a plane and shouting at the pilot to wait.

Patrick Kehoe, 23, made it to the taxiing Ryanair aircraft before police arrested him at about 07:00 local time.

He has been charged with criminal damage to a door lock and granted bail.

A ground crew member said he "just ran from the building towards the plane", which was departing for Amsterdam.

The Irish man was "quite determined" to make his flight, an eyewitness told Irish broadcaster RTÉ, adding that he ran towards the plane "with his suitcase under his arm".

[...]
Mr Kehoe covered his face with a folder and shouted abuse at waiting journalists as he left the court, before swinging his suitcase at the crowd and lowering his trousers to expose his backside.
[...]

Last edited:
Back