• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!

A CABIN crew working for Korean Air was demoted from his position after he stopped a pilot from drinking during a flight and reported him.

In a bizarre twist, the airline is said to have only given the pilot a warning over the incident.

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

knockout

The Californian
Bold Member!
I remember this one

Oakland, He Said, but He Went to Auckland Instead
An Oakland man mistook a flight to "Auckland" for one to his hometown and added 12,000 miles to his journey from a holiday in West Germany, customs officials said Tuesday.

Michael Lewis, 22, was at Los Angeles International Airport intending to fly to the Bay area city, 400 miles north, when Air New Zealand officials allowed him to board an aircraft bound for Auckland.
Post automatically merged:

My flight from Europe was given away after I had confirmed a week earlier, to make up for it they put me and a friend in first class, guess I can’t complain, had filet mignon, Dom Perignon and Remy Martin all the way home

Last edited:

Keepalowprofile

Water is for people that don't have coffee.
Bold Member!
I remember this one

Post automatically merged:

My flight from Europe was given away after I had confirmed a week earlier, to make up for it they put me and a friend in first class, guess I can’t complain, had filet mignon, Dom Perignon and Remy Martin all the way home
Might be a cheap way to get a vacation to Europe.

Edit
Just get on the wrong air craft, play dumb if you're caught.

Last edited: