• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
No one could have been more defenseless than the 8-month-old baby who died in a Gloucester Township man's care last week, a prosecutor said Thursday.

"She was at an age where it is impossible to imagine a more vulnerable victim," assistant prosecutor Peter Gallagher said. "Someone who could not fight back, who couldn't even flee from what this defendant did to her.

The defendant is Ah'ree Stanley-Nellom, and a judge ruled at a Thursday hearing that the 20-year-old will stay jailed.

Stanley-Nellom is accused of causing the death of the baby girl identified in court documents as A.W. The infant was his girlfriend's daughter.

She was in his care the morning of Aug. 23 while his girlfriend was at work.

According to the probable cause statement in the case, which was read in court before Judge Edward McBride on Thursday, Stanley-Nellom gave detectives multiple accounts of what happened to the baby.

Initially, he said he woke up around 3 a.m. to see A.W. with milk coming out of her nose and mouth before calling his girlfriend and 911.

Later, he stated he was listening to music and dancing when he walked into the master bedroom, where the baby was asleep on the bed. Stanley-Nellom said he wasn't thinking and jumped on the bed and his left elbow came down on the baby's abdomen, leaving her gasping and needing her diaper changed.

Gallagher alleged Stanley-Nellom then changed the baby's diaper with "ferocity," causing genital injuries. The hit to the abdomen caused extensive liver damage, including holes in the organ, he said.

"The degree of force which was found in this infant child('s injuries) was inconsistent with what he describes as sort of flinging himself on a bed," Gallagher said.

Additionally, when detectives tried to scrape DNA from the defendant's fingernails, they saw that they were much shorter on his right hand. Stanley-Nellom told them that he bit them off on the right hand and had not yet done so on his left hand.

Gallagher also noted that if a jury were to find Stanley-Nellom guilty of causing A.W.'s death by his own conduct, he would face a mandatory sentence of life imprisonment without parole.
https://www.nj.com/camden/index.ssf/2018/08/man_accused_of_killing_8-month-old_girl_will_stay.html
6693e1a6-7e1d-4cc5-b623-8673ecf724af-jl_NELLUM_HEARING_83018_02.JPG

. Stanley-Nellom said he wasn't thinking and jumped on the bed and his left elbow came down on the baby's abdomen, leaving her gasping and needing her diaper changed.
Sure.
. Gallagher alleged Stanley-Nellom then changed the baby's diaper with "ferocity," causing genital injuries. The hit to the abdomen caused extensive liver damage, including holes in the organ, he said.
:shifty:

“He said he was more forceful than usual” because he was angry the child had defecated, Gallagher said.
He was angry? He literally knocked the shit out of that baby and he was angry?

OK it needs to be said.
Are those his lips or rhino labia?

Put him on the ground and use him as a wrestling training dummy for the WWE.
Off the top rope right onto him.
No experience needed.
Come one come all.
Chunky morons missing high school glory days get first positions.

It's not about race. It's about being a baby beating sob. The "beatings" we hand out here do not go easy on a perp due to race, education, looks, intellect, or any other attribute. That may be what leads some to think some of our statement are racist. sgr1966, you're the one who seems racist if you immediately connected big lips to a comment about a black man. Isn't that a bit stereotypical, itself?

I enjoy the differences between "races" and the way we look, cultures, etc., because it would be a pale uninteresting planet if everyone looked and acted like me. However, none of that is off limits for ridicule once someone proves they aren't fit to be a part of the "human race". I hope that makes everything a bit clearer.

WTF, racist much?
Are you out of you mind?
If you see those gigantic lips and go right to me being racist you are toting the IQ of used toilet paper.
I don't give a wet fart on a handtowel what colour he is.
Try stirring up your BS "ooo look a racist" horse crap on someone else knuckle nuts.

The guy has gigantic effing lips.
He could use a paint roller to apply lip balm!

WTF
Ah'ree Stanley-Nellom #103502G
Garden State Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 11401
Yardville, New Jersey 08620

My name is Ah'ree.

I had a lot of people leave me when I was down. If you want to change that, feel free to reach out.

I'm just looking for a good conversation and laughs that can be enjoyed.

I'm always positive, funny and humble. I love my family, working out, cooking, football and good vibes.

Hopefully, we can speak soon.

Date of Birth: 7/29/1997
Zodiac: Leo
Height: 6'
Earliest Release Date: 11/2026
Maximum Release Date: 11/2028
Religion: Christian
Would you like letters from both sexes? Yes, both
(This does not refer to sexual orientation)
Education: High school graduate
Occupation before prison: Construction worker
Activities in prison: Reading, Mediating, Work out

1622140895032.png

1707919591786.jpeg

Ahree K Stanley-nellom

Current Max Release Date:November 5, 2028
Current Parole Eligibility Date:November 5, 2028

OffenseOffense DateSentence DateCounty of CommitmentCommitment OrderMandatory Minimum TermMaximum Term
1 count of :
2C:11-4A*1 Manslaughter-Aggravated /1
August 23, 2018July 19, 2019CamdenCAM-18-11-02709-I10 Years
2 Months
12 Days
12 Years

Back