• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
2mn0u1k.jpg

A German man who had his penis enlarged with silicone injections claims it now weighs half a stone.

Micha Stunz, has a 9 inch-long, 3.5 inch penis that now weighs between 7.5 – 9.5lbs, between 3 and 4.3kg, he says.

‘I can’t say exactly how much it weighs, I just know that my kitchen scale, which shows up to 6.6lb, hasn’t been enough for a while,’ he told Vice.com.

Mr Stunz, 45, who lives in Berlin, said he had his penis permanently enlarged in this way, not because it makes him feel more beautiful, but because it makes him feel ‘better’.

Curiously, the implants provide no increase in physical pleasure and actually make sex much more difficult for him - although it is not impossible.

He cannot get a normal erection – and any increase in size is not visible due to all the silicone.

But although his giant penis restricts his sex life, he says it makes him more creative in the bedroom.

He told Vice journalist Frederik Busch: ‘After you reach a certain size, you can't do certain things any more.

‘At least not with everyone and not without some foreplay. But there are other things you can do with it. You just have to free yourself from established roles and ideas about sex and be ready to play.’

Mr Stunz’s interest in penis modification 20 years ago, when he was given a pump as a present.

Despite his size, he claims he leads a ‘normal life’.

He said: ‘I go to work, buy groceries, go to bars, clubs, and to the movies. I usually try to make sure it isn't too obvious. But I guess it isn't easy buying a new pair of pants.’

He also prefers to urinate sitting down in a cubicle as he attracts odd looks when using urinals.

While sometimes he says he is pleased to get so much attention, at other points he hides his modesty.

He uses a satchel bag to ‘hide his bulge’ and refrains from telling some people in his life about his physical appearance.

‘There are definitely situations when I say “the other person doesn’t need to know right now”. When it’s the boss or all the extended relations, then I’ll tell a white lie.

‘I’m actually a pretty shy person,’ he explains, while leather-clad at a bondage festival.

Indeed, one of his favourite events of the year is The Folsom Europe Festival – a bondage, fetish and latex affair in Berlin.

When he attends the carnival, he wears a specially-made pair of latex pants to show off his huge penis.

Speaking of why he loves the event, he said: ‘You can offer up who you are and show yourself the way you want without having to think about what other people will think of you.’

He sometimes worries that potential partners are only interested in him for his manhood.

He said: ‘You get reduced to the bulge obviously. There’s always that danger in the relationship.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ed-silicone-injections-big-struggles-sex.html

If you'd like to see a picture, there is one at this link. It's blurred out at first and u need to click to see it, definitely NSFW however.

http://www.vice.com/read/life-with-a-silicon-penis-876

The thing that gets me is that he claims he's worried that women will simply use him now for his, um...body.

Seriously? :facepalm: When he has an erection, it isn't visible underneath all the silicone. But really, what is a woman going to do with, well.....that :eek:? :bored:

I believe his fears are completely unfounded.

I don't know what he's worried about, any woman that doesn't want to be split wide open is not gonna want THAT!!! Why would you want to be like that if you want people to accept you AS YOU ARE. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Can't see HIM for THAT!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

‘After you reach a certain size, you can't do certain things any more.
‘At least not with everyone and not without some foreplay. But there are other things you can do with it. You just have to free yourself from established roles and ideas about sex and be ready to play.’

Like WHAT??? Cut up your sausage and serve it on a charcuterie board with pate? I mean, the only way your dick will fit in my mouth IS IN PIECES! :facepalm:

I'm surprised this isn't more prevalent in Germany, not only cuz they're such a fucked up culture but also cuz they all have such tiny penises over there.

Quote from article- I can’t say exactly how much it weighs, I just know that my kitchen scale, which shows up to 6.6lb, hasn’t been enough for a while,’ he told Vice.com.
:hilarious:
Bwhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
Oh my God! I literally made it to that comment and fucken fell out, laughing hysterically.

GROSS! I wonder if he still uses that scale for kitchen use?:vomit:

ETA: I now need to finish reading the article. Hahahahaaa

So I guess the penis pump didn't work to his satisfaction.
eww! my in laws have a penis pump and the reason i know this is because it came in the mail and my husband and his dad have the same name and they gave it to us without reading the return address, I saw the return address and it said postvac, ah no this belongs to you nasty people. I occasionally have to hear the old farts having sex, I want to vomit.

I don't particularly want to hear anybody having sex, but the thought that your in-laws are still enjoying a sex life should be a reason for congratulation, surely? :shy:

I don't particularly want to hear anybody having sex, but the thought that your in-laws are still enjoying a sex life should be a reason for congratulation, surely? :shy:
no it shouldnt she is on oxygen and in bad health it is disgusting, I kind of vent on here because i cant tell anyone else.

HOLY SHIT WTF. NO
Just NO.
That is just absurd!
So he did this to make himself feel better, but now he has to hide his bulge when he goes out?
Good job dude. You still have issues..... This did not help at all....

:wtf: What the fuck is wrong with him? And I don't mean his giant, misshapen dick and balls.:wtf:
That is a case of a man with serious self-esteem/worth and self-image issues. Just like a woman who continually enlarges her breasts no matter how much it negatively effects her life.

Back