• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Natalie Draper, 37, brought her son Noah to an indoor play center in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England, on Wednesday, The Sun reported.

The tot never asked his mother for the stuffed animal — but he apparently had his sights set on it, she said.

“I had taken his brother, Joel, to the toilet and left Noah playing with his friend for a matter of minutes,” Draper told the outlet. “But when I came back, a lady grabbed me and asked if ‘that was my child in there’ — to which I replied, ‘In where?’”

“As soon as she said ‘the machine,’ I rushed over to take a look and could see Noah had climbed into the crane and got himself stuck!”
full

The machine was operated by a third-party company, so the arcade didn’t have the keys, according to the report. In a 10-minute ordeal, employees finally broke three padlocks and rescued the sneaky toddler.
[....]
Miraculously, Noah was not hurt, according to the report.

“Now that I know he is safe and unharmed, I can’t stop laughing at what happened,” his mother told the outlet. “But he came out completely unscathed, thankfully, and an ‘Out of Order’ sign was placed on the machine.”

“All he wanted was a teddy bear,” she added. “If he’d asked me for the money, I would have got one for him. He didn’t need to go to such extreme lengths!”

Omg, his little face. I'll bet she won't have to worry about him doing that ever again.

She left a 3yo unsupervised and this is what happens. They are old enough and smart enough to plan out stuff but old* NOT* enough to see the danger in it.

I live in an apartment building with 3 floors, I learned real quick that you can't take your eyes off a 3.5yo little girl. She got out in the hall before I could catch her, ran down the hall, got on the elevator, the door had already closed but luckily it hadn't left yet. The chain goes on now. I may be slow but I learn.

Edit to insert the word NOT

Last edited:
Back