• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
full

This story brought to you by the one...the only @JackBurton

A Phoenix man has been arrested on suspicion of killing his wife, two of his young daughters and a man who the suspect thought was romantically involved with his wife, police said Friday.

The wife and daughters of the suspect were killed at the family's home, and the 30-year-old suspect then went Thursday night to an apartment complex where he shot and killed a 46-year-old man, said Sgt. Tommy Thompson, a police department spokesman. A woman and another man were shot and wounded at the complex, Thompson said.

The suspect was arrested by police as he drove away from the apartment complex.

The suspect and the victims were not identified and authorities did not say how the wife of the suspect and their daughters, ages 5 and 7, were killed. A 3-year-old daughter of the couple was not hurt and was found under a bed at the family's home, Thompson said.

"It is my understanding that for whatever reason he elected not to shoot her," Thompson said.

The suspect told detectives during an interview that he believed "in God's eyes it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery or an extramarital affair," Thompson said.

Not a fan of this topic title. Pretty much labeling the victims as adulterers when there is zero evidence outside the suspicions of a homicidal sociopath that she was in fact stepping out. Pitiful.

Wish theyd release names. I want to see what these creepos look like.

Might be fun to guess races. Im bettin on hispanic. Slaughtering your entire family(almost) and the suspected homewrecker in a situation like this seems like the type of thing that toxic, machismo, chauvanistic culture would be prime for. The religious element also makes that likely, Mexicans sure do fucking love that shit.

Not a fan of this topic title. Pretty much labeling the victims as adulterers when there is zero evidence outside the suspicions of a homicidal sociopath that she was in fact stepping out. Pitiful.

Wish theyd release names. I want to see what these creepos look like.

Might be fun to guess races. Im bettin on hispanic. Slaughtering your entire family(almost) and the suspected homewrecker in a situation like this seems like the type of thing that toxic, machismo, chauvanistic culture would be prime for. The religious element also makes that likely, Mexicans sure do fucking love that shit.
[/QU
I saw a quick tv piece saying the wife and lover had latin names, but the husband was black, his name was Jeffery Rhone...... Sorry, no links.

Last edited:
The suspect told detectives during an interview that he believed "in God's eyes it was all right for him to deal with someone in this manner who had been involved in adultery or an extramarital affair," Thompson said.

… ummm, and "in God's eyes", what will he offer up on how he dealt with the murder of innocence, 5 and seven years old daughters.

I tremble thinking about what the three year old saw and heard from beneath a bed. Sweet Jesus.

Actually, the title should have been "Man Kills Wife and Kids Because He Suspected Adultery".

When you say adultery "caused" him to murder them, you are making it seem like the fault of the wife, when in fact it was the husband's horrible personal choice.

Sorry, @ghosttruck .

Why do you have to take it out on the goddamn kids? They had nothing to do with it!

To be fair, we really dont know that yet for sure either.

Actually, the title should have been "Man Kills Wife and Kids Because He Suspected Adultery".

When you say adultery "caused" him to murder them, you are making it seem like the fault of the wife, when in fact it was the husband's horrible personal choice.

Sorry, @ghosttruck .

Be careful, since you didnt make the thread "ya damn sef" youre likely to ruffle some overly sensitive feathers on this site.

Last edited:
Not sure if im allowed to post this here since i didnt start the thread masef, but at risk of alienating some of the oh so brilliant, clear thinking, rational minds here, ill do so anyways.

That was extreme sarcasm btw, i know most here are too fucking stupid to grasp it based on the context alone.

Damn still cant tell if hes black or hispanic. Close call.

Seems he apparently thought his bro was the one banging his wife. Dont know if the other dude murdered was his bro or just someone else at the apt he was trying to go thru to get to or find the brother.

Apparently he killed the 2 kids cuz 1 of em cried for her murdered mom, wich was a bad move since crying or showing remorse for the wicked makes you quite the crapper of a kid, and both reminded the dude of his wife. Kinda understandable when you find out the motive honestly...

Last edited:
So you cant offer any criticism whatsoever in the slightest unless it's a thread YOU personally put up?

How bout you dont fucking post again, in any thread.
You salty :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if im allowed to post this here since i didnt start the thread masef,
Stop crying. It's ok :hilarious:

Last edited:
Why do you have to take it out on the goddamn kids? They had nothing to do with it! And for all he knows, he did all this for no reason. Sounds like an evil bastard to me.
I think they start questioning if the kids are theirs.. they’re already fucked in the head and they run with the delusional bullshit
Post automatically merged:

Phoenix man accused of killing wife, daughters says 'God told him to shoot' ....

Last edited:
Whatever his fucking religion is, he's a violent paranoid schizophrenic. He has no redeeming value as a human being. Show him the same level of mercy he showed those he killed. Oh, wait, he didn't show any. So just kill him. Shove a bomb up his ass so he can experience premature detonation.

A Phoenix man who shot and killed his wife and kids because he thought she was having an affair believed it was his brother who she was sleeping with, it has been revealed.

Austin Smith, 30, is in custody for the murders of his wife Dasia Patterson and two of their three daughters, Nasha, five, and Mayan, seven.

He also killed Ron Freeman, 46, a family friend who he killed while trying to get to his brother in Phoenix, Arizona, on Thursday.

Smith told officers that he thought his wife was cheating on him and that God told him to kill her, the girls and Freeman.

He said his two daughters reminded him of his wife whom he considered wicked in the eyes of God.’ He let his three-year-old daughter live because she reminded him of himself.

Police found her hiding under the bed inside their hone.

Authorities initially alleged that Smith thought it was Freeman who his wife was sleeping with.

Over the weekend, they revealed that it was in fact his brother.

The man, who has not been named, was not harmed. It is unclear if he was home when his brother went looking for him to kill him.

Smith returned home on Thursday at around 8.50pm from a bar.

He confronted his wife then shot her and her five-year-old daughter when she denied the affair. He then killed his seven-year-old because was crying. She died as the result of blunt force trauma to the head.

Last edited:
Back