• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
1565235990727.png

Actor Danny Trejo has made a career of playing villains on the big screen, but he was a real-life hero Wednesday when he helped save a special-needs child trapped in an overturned car in Los Angeles.

Trejo, 75, was in the San Fernando Valley's Sylmar neighborhood when two vehicles collided, causing one to overturn onto its roof with a young boy strapped to a car seat inside, KABC reported.

The "Machete" actor crawled underneath the wreck but couldn't unbuckle the child's seat belt from his angle. Another bystander, a young woman, was able to get to the belt and Trejo was able to pull the child out, the news station said.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met him IRL! Even had his tattoo artist friend(whos done some of danny's) offer to do one of my tattoos...in his filthy livingroom. I turned that shit down real fast.

It was intimidating as fuck to meet him but he's a kind, friendly man, nothing like what you'd think based off the roles he's done.

Back