• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Miami criminal trial was delayed briefly Friday when the accused man defecated and “cast feces” inside the courtroom before closing arguments were set to begin in his burglary trial, officials said.

The edible excrement from Dorleans Philidor, 33, was aimed at but did not reach Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Lisa Walsh. Lawyers fled as county police officers and corrections officers swarmed the courtroom. “It’s protein! It’s good for you!” he yelled, according to witnesses.

The incident happened during the routine morning court calendar. No jurors were on hand yet.

Philidor was sitting in a wheelchair near Judge Walsh, who scrambled away as her bailiff yelled for her to run. He also ate some of the feces, witnesses said.

“It was intense. The corrections officers and police officers were swarming. Like 60 of them,” said witness Allen Rios, who posted a short clip of the commotion to his Instagram page. “They told everyone to leave and you couldn’t go back in. It was a hazardous area.”

Walsh was not deterred. As courtroom 2-10 was shut down for cleaning, the judge moved the closing arguments to another courtroom upstairs late Friday morning, according to spokeswoman Eunice Sigler.

Jurors deliberated Friday afternoon for about one hour — then found Philidor not guilty of the crime. He won’t be getting out of jail, however, because he is still facing a separate trial in a grand-theft auto case.

It’s unclear if he will face charges related to the courtroom attack.

It was the second time in two days that Philidor’s behavior delayed the trial.

On Thursday afternoon, the court called a lunch break, with closing arguments set to begin afterward. But Philidor, who was in a holding cell next to the courtroom, defecated on himself and smeared it all over himself and the cell, officials said.

Corrections officers had to whisk him away through a public hallway, which was permeated by the smell. One half of the second floor was shut down on Thursday afternoon so the courtroom could be cleaned and disinfected.

Lawyers and the court wanted to know if Philidor was faking mental illness, so a doctor was appointed to evaluate him. He apparently was well enough to go to closing arguments — before Friday’s outburst.
He has a lot shit going on in his mind.

Isn't there a movie where a defendant does that? Except the character stuffed peanut butter down his pants?
Also, Dorleans Philidor is an especially euphonious name. Too bad character is so foul.

A story told by a Judge in the explosive, action-packed, Oscar Award winning thriller titled Training Day starring Denzel Washington alongside Ethan Hawke while he was still remotely attractive.

First thought that crossed my mind too. "Was it Jif!!!???"

Judge in question may or may not be an older fatter in the face Tom Berenger.

Last edited:
Both times I had it it was PEG with electrolytes and optional flavoring. The first time I got unflavored. That was salty. I got cherry the second time, and it was salty too.

--Al
Gator Ade made it sickeningly sweet but I managed to get it all down. And out. As a matter of fact, my first colonoscopy I woke up to hear the dr. say "she's nice and clean" and I said out loud "Well, THAT'S good to know". Shocked them all and I heard someone gasp and whisper "she's awake!". Then the lights went out. LOL!

1675913938960.png

Name:PHILIDOR, DORLEANS
Release Date: 03/28/2022

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
05/15/2017 GRAND THEFT MOTOR VEHICLE 10/29/2021MIAMI-DADE17097494Y 0M 0D

Back