• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A New Mexico man arrested in June for beating his girlfriend and mistreating two pets is facing new charges.

Aaron Spaulding was arrested a couple of months ago

On Tuesday, officers upgraded his charges to animal cruelty after his cat tested positive for methamphetamine.

Police say Spaulding choked the cat and forced it to take the drugs.

A vet says the cat shows signs of neurological problems.

It has since been adopted into another home.
1566496309261-png.22117

1566496309261a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

What a dick... someone should lock him up in an Iron Maiden, pitch black inside but let him see what he's getting into, with retractable spikes that creak and make a grindy noise and force feed him an 8 ball, or more. Just let him trip the fuck out on the noises until either he has a heart attack or just let the Iron Maiden do her job. Oh or get him spun out and deprive him of all his senses... I have to think about that some more....excuse me..

EyEgOrE

Diabhol Dearg
Bold Member!
What a dick... someone should lock him up in an Iron Maiden, pitch black inside but let him see what he's getting into, with retractable spikes that creak and make a grindy noise and force feed him an 8 ball, or more. Just let him trip the fuck out on the noises until either he has a heart attack or just let the Iron Maiden do her job. Oh or get him spun out and deprive him of all his senses... I have to think about that some more....excuse me..
distortedsecondizuthrush-size_restricted-gif.22231

roadsidehorror

Slippy like the Manson Family
My old jam room had walls covered in carpet to dampen the noise and not bother the neighbors too much. I show up and the place is full of crack smoke! There is my bass player with a fucking crack bong and a little black cat.

That poor cat was up on the wall, by the ceiling with his ears down, hair poofed out and tripping. I didn't call the police. Let's just say the guy lost a pint of blood and his bass. And that little cat found a good home and never smoked crack again.

Brillig

Danse Macabre Instructor
Bold Member!
An old boyfriend used to get his cat high by putting it in a paper grocery bag, blowing in some pot smoke, and closing the top for a couple minutes. The first time, the cat seemed to want out of the bag at the start, but after that, whenever he saw a grocery bag sitting upright on the floor, he would jump into it and wait expectantly.

Muriel Schwenck

polyracial ecosexual
Bold Member!
An old boyfriend used to get his cat high by putting it in a paper grocery bag, blowing in some pot smoke, and closing the top for a couple minutes. The first time, the cat seemed to want out of the bag at the start, but after that, whenever he saw a grocery bag sitting upright on the floor, he would jump into it and wait expectantly.
You can get same result with catnip for most cats.
I've had trouble growing catnip because the cats would roll in the plant and trash it. I placed an old steel dairy crate over the plant, so it grew big and bushy before the cats pounced on it.

And... horses love beer. Especially my mother's old polo pony. (Players celebrate by sharing a beer with the horse. The champagne thing is just for photo shoots .) We'd pour a bottle of beer into a bowl and he wouldn't drink it, he would delicately lick it until it was gone. Bubbles.
Once I made a bran mash with a gallon of flat beer and gave it to my pony. He loved it. Spent the rest of the day sleeping under a tree.

Staff online

• Alf
    Keeper of the Dowager Tabby

Members online