• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Marathon County man is accused of abusing his girlfriend's one-year-old son, leading to the boy's death in 2017.

Aaron Radtke of Schofield was in Marathon County court on Monday to face charges of recklessly endangering safety and child abuse causing great harm in the case.

Prosecutors say in December of 2017 Radtke was watching the boy when he suffered significant injuries. The 19-year-old initially said the boy fell to the floor when a dog knocked him off a couch. However, medical reports indicated the head and neck injuries were not consistent with a short fall, but instead were more like those that could be suffered in a high-speed crash.

Radtke later admitted the boy fell down some stairs and he became so frustrated with the child that he shook him until he became limp.
https://wsau.com/news/articles/2018...G-NlRv5jIxqVk_oZ9LLtBCw#.W-OYHvHVzB8.facebook
1541704112844.png

Die Bastard
Post automatically merged:

Die Bastard
Maybe you should get to know someone before you say shit like that. Actually, you shouldn’t ever say that, I don’t care who it is. If anyone can say it it’s me to you. Stupid cunt. Also, never make fun of someone with Down’s syndrome or any disability for that matter. You are all so disrespectful. Every news source gives a different story. Maybe we should wait for something more concrete, like the concrete block that should fall on all of your heads. And as a matter of fact, that child is a bastard, you dumbasses. My question is, why would his girlfriend stay with him months after if she believed he did this? Exactly. She wouldn’t. The mom could have done it for all we know. The hematomas could have been there from her and maybe it was a small fall and that triggered this. Not all hematomas cause problems. Now you can all go fuck yourselves. Have a lovely day.

Maybe you should get to know someone before you say shit like that. Actually, you shouldn’t ever say that, I don’t care who it is. If anyone can say it it’s me to you. Stupid cunt. Also, never make fun of someone with Down’s syndrome or any disability for that matter. You are all so disrespectful. Every news source gives a different story. Maybe we should wait for something more concrete, like the concrete block that should fall on all of your heads. And as a matter of fact, that child is a bastard, you dumbasses. My question is, why would his girlfriend stay with him months after if she believed he did this? Exactly. She wouldn’t. The mom could have done it for all we know. The hematomas could have been there from her and maybe it was a small fall and that triggered this. Not all hematomas cause problems. Now you can all go fuck yourselves. Have a lovely day.
Why do countless mothers allow their boyfriends to beat on their babies? For fear of losing that regualr dick time.....shut the fuck up and read up on the countless people on here who do shit like this asshole before you come flapping your baby-beating-defender gums here.

Maybe you should get to know someone before you say shit like that. Actually, you shouldn’t ever say that, I don’t care who it is. If anyone can say it it’s me to you. Stupid cunt.
Hypocrite much?
Also, never make fun of someone with Down’s syndrome or any disability for that matter.
Certain disabling medical conditions have characteristic expressions. Mine lead me to hobble during inclement weather and, upon occasion, sit with my back to the wall.

You must have been reading a different post than the one I read. I saw nothing here making fun of somebody with Down (NB: not "Down's") syndrome; instead, I saw one single reference stating the suspect resembles a puppet with the characteristic expressions of Down (NB: nope, still not "Down's") syndrome -- not s a real person suffering from Down (NB: oh forget it; you already know what I'm going to say) syndrome.
You are all so disrespectful.
Says somebody calling themself "piecesofshit" as they come swooping in from nowhere to lambaste people who commented upon a single story from seven months ago, calling them "stupid cunt". Where is the respect in that?
Every news source gives a different story.
You're right, they do. That could possibly be because they employ different people to write the story concerning this occurrence.
Maybe we should wait for something more concrete, like the concrete block that should fall on all of your heads.
Once again with the lack of respect. You would honestly inflict TBIs upon people because they commented on a story from November 2108, in June 2019?
And as a matter of fact, that child is a bastard, you dumbasses.
Reading comprehension is not in your wheelhouse, is it?

The "bastard" referred to is the one who admitted to shaking a baby until that baby went limp.

And, of course, once again with the hypocrisy.
My question is, why would his girlfriend stay with him months after if she believed he did this? Exactly. She wouldn’t.
And you say that based upon what?

There are any number of reasons his girlfriend could have stayed with him even if she knew he did this:
  • Cocaine
  • Methamphetamine
  • Heroin
  • Golden Penis
  • Hybristophilia
  • Stockholm Syndrome
and any one or more of at least a dozen others.

The mom could have done it for all we know.
And left the accused with a limp and floppy baby so he would take the fall? That's a fairly nasty piece of speculation. Do you have anything to base that upon, or are you just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks?
The hematomas could have been there from her
"Hematoma" is just a ten-cent word for "bruise".
and maybe it was a small fall and that triggered this.
Let's go back to Sugar Cookie's initial post to this thread, shall we?
[M]edical reports indicated the head and neck injuries were not consistent with a short fall, but instead were more like those that could be suffered in a high-speed crash.
"Not consistent with a short fall."

"More like those [...] in a high-speed crash."

These are the results of an examination conducted by medical doctors during the course of the investigation of the baby's death. I assume you have the chops to set yourself up in opposition to the position taken by numerous medical doctors, so tell me: which institution conferred your MD or DO, where did you do your residency, what is your specialty, what states are you licensed to practice medicine in, and which hospitals do you have privileges in?
Not all hematomas cause problems.
You're right, they don't. I have the fading remnants of a fairly startling ecchymosis on my right calf. It caused me absolutely zero problems.
Now you can all go fuck yourselves.
And, once again, the disrespect and hypocrisy.
Have a lovely day.
I certainly will, because I am not standing up for a baby-beater.

--Al

You got room to talk CUNT .. you’re calling a kid a bastard.. your lucky someone claimed you were theirs to keep banging your second hand mom

Last edited:
You got room to talk CUNT .. you’re calling a kid a bastard.. your lucky someone claimed you were theirs to keep banging your second hand mom
*you’re
Dumbass

The child is fine, for your information.

Hypocrite much?

Certain disabling medical conditions have characteristic expressions. Mine lead me to hobble during inclement weather and, upon occasion, sit with my back to the wall.

You must have been reading a different post than the one I read. I saw nothing here making fun of somebody with Down (NB: not "Down's") syndrome; instead, I saw one single reference stating the suspect resembles a puppet with the characteristic expressions of Down (NB: nope, still not "Down's") syndrome -- not s a real person suffering from Down (NB: oh forget it; you already know what I'm going to say) syndrome.

Says somebody calling themself "piecesofshit" as they come swooping in from nowhere to lambaste people who commented upon a single story from seven months ago, calling them "stupid cunt". Where is the respect in that?

You're right, they do. That could possibly be because they employ different people to write the story concerning this occurrence.

Once again with the lack of respect. You would honestly inflict TBIs upon people because they commented on a story from November 2108, in June 2019?

Reading comprehension is not in your wheelhouse, is it?

The "bastard" referred to is the one who admitted to shaking a baby until that baby went limp.

And, of course, once again with the hypocrisy.

And you say that based upon what?

There are any number of reasons his girlfriend could have stayed with him even if she knew he did this:
  • Cocaine
  • Methamphetamine
  • Heroin
  • Golden Penis
  • Hybristophilia
  • Stockholm Syndrome
and any one or more of at least a dozen others.

And left the accused with a limp and floppy baby so he would take the fall? That's a fairly nasty piece of speculation. Do you have anything to base that upon, or are you just throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks?

"Hematoma" is just a ten-cent word for "bruise".

Let's go back to Sugar Cookie's initial post to this thread, shall we?

"Not consistent with a short fall."

"More like those [...] in a high-speed crash."

These are the results of an examination conducted by medical doctors during the course of the investigation of the baby's death. I assume you have the chops to set yourself up in opposition to the position taken by numerous medical doctors, so tell me: which institution conferred your MD or DO, where did you do your residency, what is your specialty, what states are you licensed to practice medicine in, and which hospitals do you have privileges in?

You're right, they don't. I have the fading remnants of a fairly startling ecchymosis on my right calf. It caused me absolutely zero problems.

And, once again, the disrespect and hypocrisy.

I certainly will, because I am not standing up for a baby-beater.

--Al
Shaking isn’t the same as beating ‍♀️

Why do countless mothers allow their boyfriends to beat on their babies? For fear of losing that regualr dick time.....shut the fuck up and read up on the countless people on here who do shit like this asshole before you come flapping your baby-beating-defender gums here.
They never even fucked so your point is invalid in this situation

Last edited:
From 2020:

Charges refiled against Schofield man accused of abusing toddler

Felony charges have been refiled against a Schofield man whose girlfriend’s son suffered a severe brain injury and nearly died while in his care.

Aaron Radtke, 22, faces charges in Marathon County Circuit Court of first degree recklessly endangering safety and child abuse/recklessly causing great harm. Radtke was initially charged in November 2018 with the same alleged crimes. That case was dismissed July 14 and refiled on the same day.

Police launched an investigation in December 2017 when rescue crews were summoned to a Schofield home for a report of a 1-year-old boy who had fallen and was injured. When medical help arrived, the boy was breathing but was not responsive, police said.

Radtke allegedly told police he had been babysitting for his girlfriend’s daughter when his dog, a miniature pinscher, ran past the boy and knocked him to the floor.

A Wausau man accused of abusing a child who suffered a severe injury and nearly died while in his care was ordered to participate in an anger management program, take parenting classes and undergo trauma counseling – but will spend three years on probation rather than serving a prison term.

Aaron Radtke, 24, will spend 120 days in jail, a far more lenient sentence than the prison term recommended by prosecutors.
Radke faced charges in Marathon County Circuit Court of first degree recklessly endangering safety and child abuse/recklessly causing great harm. As part of a plea agreement reached in October, the reckless endangerment charge was dismissed. The second count was amended to a lesser charge of child abuse/recklessly causing bodily harm.
Police launched an investigation in December 2017 when rescue crews were summoned to a Schofield home for a report of a 1-year-old boy who had fallen and was injured. When medical help arrived, the boy was breathing but was not responsive, police said.

Radtke allegedly told police he had been babysitting for his girlfriend’s daughter when his dog, a miniature pinscher, ran past the boy and knocked him to the floor.
The boy was taken to a local hospital. But due to the severity of his injuries, the boy was later transferred to Marshfield Medical Center after being diagnosed with bleeding on the brain in three areas along with other serious injuries, according to court filings.
If Radtke fails to meet court-ordered requirements he will be sent to prison for a year and a half, followed by two years of extended supervision.

Back