• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Freyjacat

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/03/infant_assault_clearfield_pare.html

When a 3-week-old girl's mother brought her to their family physician for a severe case of diaper rash, the doctor found much more.

Fractures bones, bruises and a rectal tear led to the infant being rushed to the hospital and the police filing charges against the parents.

Aaron J. Mills, 32, and Stephanie D. McGuire, 22, of Osceola Mills, are both facing charges filed by the Pennsylvania State Police at Clearfield.

According to investigators, the incident, which occurred between Feb. 26 and Tuesday, happened like this:

McGuire brought the baby to her family doctor to be examined for a severe case of diaper rash. Beyond the diaper rash, the doctor found numerous injuries, which include corner fractures to both femurs, a fractured rib, bruising to the nose, facial abrasions, a frenulum tear in the mouth between the gums and nose, a rectal tear and anal prolapse.

The girl was rushed to Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, where she is recovering from her injuries.

Her father, Mills, was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, criminal conspiracy, endangering the welfare of children, recklessly endangering another person and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Her mother, McGuire, was charged with conspiracy, endangering the welfare of children, recklessly endangering another person and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Both are incarcerated in Clearfield County Prison. Bail was set for Mills at $100,000 and for McGuire at $50,000.

The infant is in the emergency custody of the Clearfield County Children and Youth Services.

Please please please do NOT give her back to her parents. Why are there no charges for sexual abuse? I hope she recovers. What a way to start her life. Nothing but pain and misery.

Why are there no charges for sexual abuse?

Since the couple is already in jail, my guess is that they're running DNA in the meantime. No need to rush for these two fuckups, might as well nail the correct person.

I guess in this case it's a good thing that they're both as dumb as a box of rocks.

Let the police take their time and get this right.

McGuire brought the baby to her family doctor to be examined for a severe case of diaper rash. Beyond the diaper rash, the doctor found numerous injuries, which include corner fractures to both femurs, a fractured rib, bruising to the nose, facial abrasions, a frenulum tear in the mouth between the gums and nose, a rectal tear and anal prolapse.

So let me get this straight. Out of ALL of those injuries, it was the diaper rash that was cause for concern? Not the broken bones, bruising to the face, the frenulum tear, or the rectal tear. A fucking diaper rash....

What an incredibly stupid piece of trash. Nah, they won't notice anything else. Just treat the rash please and I'll be on my way.

I hate people.

gQtEnbr.png

JU2Dx1A.jpg

kPBJjcJ.png

(Stephanie D. McGuire and Aaron J. Mills.)

http://wjactv.com/news/local/court-documents-3-week-old-babys-injuries-worst-doctor-has-ever-seen

New details emerged Monday about the assault of a three-week-old baby girl, according to police.

Police charged both of her parents, Aaron Mills, 32, of Osceola Mills, and Stephanie McGuire, 22, of Osceola Mills, for her injuries.

According to a criminal complaint, police said Mills admitted to police that he pulled the infant off a changing table by her ankles on Feb. 26, causing severe damage to her legs.

Police said last Wednesday that McGuire brought the infant to her gynecologist for diaper rash.

But police said the baby was quickly taken to Geisinger Medical Center's Children's Hospital for severe injuries, including two fractured femurs, bruising around the rib area, bruising on the nose, abrasions on the face and a rectal tear.

According to court documents, a doctor from Geisinger Medical Center in Danville told police that this was the worst case of child abuse in an infant he's ever seen.

The complaint said he also told police that the injury in the baby's mouth and nose would have created an extreme amount of blood loss.

According to police interviews with the parents, McGuire and Mills were the only people who have cared for the baby or were present at their home when the injuries could have occurred.

(...)

Shaw said he's waiting on additional information from the medical examiner's office and expects additional charges to be filed soon.​

I wonder if the mom took the baby for "diaper rash" but knew it was worse. Fucking sick ass dude looks like a creeper. She looks like she was dropped on her head as a baby.

At three weeks she was probably due for a post partum checkup anyway so maybe she took the baby to her appointment and had her doc look at the baby too. Whether she is an airhead that really believed the diaper rash story would fly, or whether she knew it was far worse and fully expected (maybe even hoped) the doctor would raise the alarm remains to be seen.

New charges.

The parents of a 3-week-old girl who was allegedly assaulted were arraigned on more felony and misdemeanor charges Tuesday, according to court dockets.

The new charges stem from a search warrant of their residence and vehicle, which resulted in the discovery of a white garbage bag that contained bloody clothes and three blankets, state police at Clearfield said. The items of clothing were a pair of men’s boxers, a long sleeve shirt, a baby outfit and a pink baby hat.

Aaron Mills, 32, of Osceola Mills, was charged with four felony counts of aggravated assault of a child less than 13 years old, four felony counts of aggravated assault of a child younger than 6 years old, two felony counts of aggravated indecent assault of a child less than 13 years old, one felony count of endangering the welfare of a child and one felony count of conspiracy to endanger the welfare of a child.

Read more here: http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/crime/article136978383.html#storylink=cpy
2010 Pennsylvania Code
Title 18 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES
Chapter 31 - Sexual Offenses
3125 - Aggravated indecent assault.

§ 3125. Aggravated indecent assault.
(a) Offenses defined.--Except as provided in sections 3121
(relating to rape), 3122.1 (relating to statutory sexual
assault), 3123 (relating to involuntary deviate sexual
intercourse) and 3124.1 (relating to sexual assault), a person
who engages in penetration, however slight, of the genitals or
anus of a complainant with a part of the person's body for any
purpose other than good faith medical, hygienic or law
enforcement procedures

:vomit:

Last edited:
they should both be sterilized. I think it is mandatory to take an infant in a a certain point in time for various welfare programs using the baby for entitlment to such. That cunt knew he had molested the baby, my first thought when reading the first one was oor perv the diaper rash rough on your dick? they should be locked up and the keys thrown away. Hope the poor thing heals properly and never even has to hear about the breeders let alone see them

Poor poor iddle widdle baby burrito. I will never understand how someone could at that and ever feel anything other overwhelming love and protection.

The new charges stem from a search warrant of their residence and vehicle, which resulted in the discovery of a white garbage bag that contained bloody clothes and three blankets, state police at Clearfield said. The items of clothing were a pair of men’s boxers, a long sleeve shirt, a baby outfit and a pink baby hat.
Of course she fucking knew.
I think the rape of a baby should be the death penalty..

I just want to take that little baby and cradle her is my arms. I believe the bio-unit's trial begins tomorrow. I pray that they don't let this bitch off the hook.

"Mom's" Trial has started.

The child abuse trial of Stephanie D. McGuire, 23, of Osceola Mills is scheduled to begin Monday before Judge Paul Cherry at the Clearfield County Courthouse.

McGuire and her boyfriend are accused of abusing their three-week old daughter, “Lily.”

On March 1, McGuire had an appointment with her OB/GYN and brought the girl with her and asked the doctor to look at the girl’s diaper rash.

McGuire is charged with several counts felony aggravated assault and child endangerment charges as well as misdemeanor drug possession.

The trial is scheduled to last four days

http://www.theprogressnews.com/prog...cle_549e7e55-8443-5be1-83fe-96ae3ed7b104.html
[doublepost=1506324514,1506323264][/doublepost]This article here has a better timeline and a bit more information. My God. These two should not have been allowed to breed.

http://www.theprogressnews.com/news...cle_ec131980-564b-5ac5-b86e-66315487da49.html

Her finger looks bruised and swollen above....the middle one....poor little lass....she deserves nothing less then the love that us normal parents give our babes.....sad she was born to these fucktwats.

April 17, 2018

The attorney for a mother facing charges for her involvement with an assault on her 3-week-old daughter says people still haven’t heard her side of the story.

That didn't keep a Clearfield County judge from sending her to prison. She just won't be there as long as the baby's father.

She pleaded guilty prior to her trial in September with a condition that she testify against her former boyfriend, Aaron Mills who later pleaded guilty to assaulting the child. He is serving a 15- to 40-year prison sentence.

Cherry then sentenced her to two to seven years in state prison with an additional three years' probation for charges of endangering the welfare of children, criminal conspiracy, simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and possession of drug paraphernalia.

There's a bunch of excuses from her at the link. They just pissed me off, so I didn't want to copy and paste them.

https://www.centredaily.com/news/local/crime/article209152019.html

Back