• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Rotten Apple

Trusted Member
2hehnkk.jpg

Man Charged With Urinating On Child
29-Year-Old Accused Of Being Intoxicated

CLERMONT, Fla. -- A man was arrested on Sunday after he urinated on a 3-year-old child during a disturbance at a Clermont home, police said.

Aaron Hunter, 29, was arrested at about 4 a.m. on one count of child abuse and one count of battery by throwing fluids.

A woman called authorities after defending herself from Hunter by punching him, police said. The woman said Hunter was intoxicated and acting aggressive and also urinated on the child, according to a police report.

http://www.local6.com/news/15945135/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news#

_____

I would have asked the officers to hold him down while I peed on his head. At least the woman got a good punch in. He required stitches. :D

Why pee on his head? Why not just stuff his head down the toilet, and flush a few times?

Back