• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
MILWAUKEE (WISN/CNN) - A mother shot to death in a road-rage incident Friday night in front of her 17-year-old son.

Tracy Smith, 46, a sergeant with the state Department of Corrections, was teaching her son to drive when another driver hit them.
full

When she got out to talk to the other driver, he pulled out a gun and shot her, her father said.

Her son tried to help his mom, driving her to the hospital, but she died.

The shooter drove off, but police later made an arrest. Milwaukee Police said they have a 35-year-old man in custody, and they’re working on formal charges.
[....]
Smith’s father blamed her death on reckless driving and road rage.

“You know how it is on these streets. You probably ride it. You know how these people are acting. It’s ridiculous. My daughter shouldn’t have lost her life like that,” Luckett said.

“She was a beautiful person. She knew how to treat people. She knew how to talk to people. She was wonderful. That was my oldest daughter, and I wish you knew how I feel.”

I can't wait to hear the asshat's excuse for pulling a gun on her...
Impulse control issues...likely reinforced by a coddling mother who loved to bring him Cheetos while he ranted on his blog to the entertainment of his three subscribers.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to the highways and byways of the twenty-first century kid. It's literally Deathrace 2000 out there.

Last edited:
They say Matthew Wilks, 35, shot Tracey Smith in front of her 17-year-old son Friday night at 51st Street and Capitol Drive.
full

[....]
According to the criminal complaint, Smith and her son were waiting to make a left turn at the intersection when Wilks cut into their lane, hitting their car.

Her son said when Smith talked to the driver, he threatened to kill her and then shot her in the chest.
[....]

I can't wait to hear the asshat's excuse for pulling a gun on her...

My daughter just got her license. While learning to drive she was passed several times, honked at, lights flashed etc because she was doing the speed limit (on city streets). People get PISSED when you drive slow (the speed limit). I figured out quick I had to get a bright yellow 'STUDENT DRIVER' sticker to put on the car before she got run off the road lol.

I'm no angel, I get frustrated with slow drivers too. Seeing a 'student driver' sticker calms you down and gives you empathy. Not that I would ever resort to actual road rage...fucking people are nuts!

Back