• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Wisconsin man stabbed a wheelchair-bound woman 116 times and said “Jesus forgives me,” a criminal complaint revealed.

Kehinde Afolayan, 31, was arrested and charged with first-degree homicide, use of a dangerous weapon on Tuesday following the murder of Deborah Lynch, 62, who was found with multiple stab wounds throughout her body.

A witness told police he saw Afolayan stabbing Lynch while she was sitting in a wheelchair in her apartment in South Milwaukee. He identified Afolayan as “someone whom, in the past month, he had seen getting the victim’s mail from her mailbox.”

Yvonne Lytge also told FOX6 she witnessed Lynch struggling in the apartment the night of the attack.

"I started pounding on the door and she said 'back door.' I was focused on him, but I did see a cut on her shoulder. I've never seen him coming. I've never seen him leaving. I have never seen him before. She wouldn't harm anybody, and she was so soft-spoken," Lytge said.

Police responded to a 911 call of the stabbing Friday and arrived at the gruesome scene to find Lynch, who appeared to be “partially disemboweled” in her wheelchair, covered in blood. Afolayan came down the stairs holding a blood-covered white undershirt, police said.

Authorities initially could not identify Afolayan because he was not communicative. The alleged attacker would only say, “Jesus forgives me,” FOX6 reported.

Police did not provide a motive for the deadly stabbing.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsi...6-times-says-jesus-forgives-me-complaint-says
1547694537312.png

Jesus may forgive you in heaven but until then your ass belongs to us here on planet Earth and (with luck) we're not going to make it easy for you.

August 7, 2019
A South Milwaukee man charged in the brutal stabbing of a woman found covered in blood in a wheelchair was committed to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services for life.

Kehinde Afolayan, 31, was in court for a hearing, where two reports from doctors from May and June were discussed. Afolayan was then found not guilty by reason of mental disease or defect, and it was determined institutional care was necessary. He was committed to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services for life starting Wednesday, with credit for 280 days. A July jury trial was vacated.

A charge of first degree intentional homicide was filed against Afolayan on Jan. 15.

According to a criminal complaint, police responded to a lower unit at a four-unit apartment building, where they found the 62-year-old female victim lying motionless in her wheelchair — covered in blood. She “appeared to be partially disemboweled.”

Meanwhile, the complaint said Afolayan came downstairs “holding a blood-covered white undershirt.” He was arrested.

Arrangements were made to transport the victim to the hospital via Flight for Life, but she passed away before that could happen. An autopsy revealed she suffered 116 stab wounds — 48 to the chest, 50 to the abdomen, and 18 to the arms, shoulder, and hands.

A bloody knife was found on the floor of the kitchen, the complaint said. The 12-centimeter blade was bent. Another bloody knife with the blade missing was found, and a third was found in the driveway of the house next door.

The complaint said a witness indicated he looked into the victim’s apartment and “saw a man stabbing the victim as she sat in her wheelchair.” He said he knew the suspect as “someone whom, in the past month, he had seen getting the victim’s mail from her mailbox.”

The complaint said police were unable to interview Afolayan because “he was not communicative,” other than “uttering statement such as ‘Jesus forgives me.'”

Last edited:
Sorry you pinch-faced fuckr Jesus isn't accepting any calls on your behalf right now. He is more or less gone radio silent so you're kind of on your own.
They need to turn you into canned dog food prick
Fool should have read the words of Christ more clearly. Yeah this guy I do not envy in the spiritual department. He is clearly insane so he might already be in a hell all his own.

I really feel for this lady, this one is bad. Real bad.

Last edited:
Back