• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A couple in Florida was arrested after their toddler was discovered alone, wearing only a dirty diaper along a busy highway, according to police.

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office said on Facebook a woman reported she was traveling south on U.S. 1 when she noticed a toddler trying to cross the road in front of her. She said she stopped her vehicle to prevent any other cars from hitting him.

"When I first saw him, he was looking confused," the woman, Erica Strozier, told FOX35 "The baby was just lost, diapers soiled all the way to the ground. Body covered in nothing but mosquito bites."

The sheriff's office said when deputies arrived, a mail carrier had also stopped to help and was holding the 2-year-old boy who was "wearing only a dirty diaper with his arms covered in bug bites."

According to police, a deputy went to a nearby trailer park and discovered the child's parents passed out "each apparently under the influence of drugs, frothing at the mouth and initially not responding to the sound of his voice."

When the deputy yelled and pounded on a wall, the parents woke up, got dressed, and came outside the house.

"During the investigation, the deputy placed the child in the back seat of his patrol car because there were broken beer bottles on the ground and several knives within the child’s reach," police said. "The home itself was in poor condition, with trash, dirty clothes and dirty dishes piled up, no separate kids’ room, and only one bed, which was just a mattress with no sheets."

The child's parents, 28-year-old Yajaira Tirado and 25-year-old Jacob Krueger, were arrested and charged with child neglect. Police said when asked about what the child had for breakfast, Tirado said the toddler usually “pulls like bread and stuff out by himself.”

Authorities said it was not the first time the couple had a run-in with law enforcement. The deputy said he knew where to find them because of a prior case involving Tirado in January 2018, when she was charged with child neglect after a young child called 911 and responding deputies found two children left alone with "a loose, aggressive dog in the house along with an unsecured shotgun and ammunition."

The toddler was placed in the custody and care of the state Department of Children and Families.

Last edited:
Give me that child. The mother is a shit stain on society.
. Authorities said it was not the first time the couple had a run-in with law enforcement. The deputy said he knew where to find them because of a prior case involving Tirado in January 2018, when she was charged with child neglect after a young child called 911 and responding deputies found two children left alone with "a loose, aggressive dog in the house along with an unsecured shotgun and ammunition."

Wow. I don't know how you arent happy to feed any kid much less your own. They get so happy when they see and get food they like. I wish I could be that happy for anything.

My kid can't talk yet but he can get stuff out of the fridge by himself but the snack cupboard is too high up for him so he just stands there pointing at it while ooohing and ahhhhhing. Then you got to cycle through everything while he shakes his head at it, but when you find the one he wants? It's magical.

So depressing to know that kid doesn't have a snack cupboard. You can buy so many snacks with drug money. Even the cheapest of drugs cost fantastic snack money.

I wonder when her life went to shit- her older kids seemed well taken care of.

Her last face book post was in 2016 when she was pregnant.

The sperm donor was still posting in 2018 but has no pictures of the egg or any of the children.

Back