• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Utah man told police he killed his dog after strangling and throwing her against a wall, court document state.

On Feb. 12, Dakota Potter contacted police saying his friend, 20-year-old Cailean Toquil Macdona Macleod, wanted to join the military to kill people and that he had killed his dog.

Potter said Macleod admitted to enjoying hurting the dog, deeply loved to "choke" her and found pleasure in it, court documents state.

The 20-year-old also said he "didn't want to hurt his girlfriend," even though he had a desire to kill people. Potter requested a welfare check because of these statements.

When police spoke with Macleod's live-in girlfriend Alana Burch, she said their dog Mocha died on Jan. 23.

Burch was told the dog had died from a blood clot or strangulation from his cone. Court documents state that the dog was afraid of Macleod, who said he "knew he had taken it too far" when he strangled the dog on Jan. 22.

Before her death, the dog had her leg amputated after Macleod allegedly threw her down the stairs and she suffered a broken leg.

Burch told her boyfriend she was afraid to live with him and wanted to leave. Burch's boyfriend took her on a tour throughout to the home to show her the places where he had punched, kicked, threw and strangled Mocha. Macleod said he grabbed his girlfriend by the neck and pushed her against a wall to "show her how he would pick up Mocha by the throat, choking her and pushing her into a wall."

The 20-year-old then picked up Burch and refused to let her leave the apartment. He said he had thought about killing her before and that he wanted to break up so he didn't hurt her.

While speaking with detectives, Macleod admitted to hitting, choking, and throwing Mocha against a wall and down approximately 20 stairs, court documents state. He also admitted a desire "to inflict pain" on Mocha and that he caused her death.

Oh yea... another 'I wanna join the military' animal abusing looser. Just what the world needs.

FTA - Court documents state Macleod said he wanted to be a drone pilot because they have a high kill ratio.

So he just wants to kill people from behind a computer screen... That's what even the deployed REMF's call fake tough and phony brave. He'd be lucky to muster a slot in a quartermaster's laundry unit.

. Before her death, the dog had her leg amputated after Macleod allegedly threw her down the stairs and she suffered a broken leg.
Who paid for the surgery. It's not a cheap surgery.

This guy is going to kill someone. No doubt in my mind. What's broken I'm him can't be fixed. Unfortunately, he won't get much time for killing the dog and then watch out society, he's coming for you.

I use the horns emoji to express that. It's one of the ones you have available in the post rating group of them.

Back