• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A transgender girl accused of assaulting two students at a Texas high school alleges that she was being bullied and was merely fighting back.

Shocking video shows a student identified by police as Travez Perry violently punching, kicking and stomping on a girl in the hallway of Tomball High School.

The female student was transported to the hospital along with a male student, whom Perry allegedly kicked in the face and knocked unconscious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...school-attack-caught-camera-says-bullied.html

full

Attachments

• 1540521146236.png
    1540521146236.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 376
  • 1540521161048.png
    1540521161048.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
I give zero fuks what it identifies as.
The only honest term to use is asshole.
Sickness is a violent offender and should be treated as such.

If you post an article, like this one, and notice the formatting has been changed, it's only because I promoted it to front page and needed to make some changes.

Kids are pretty much worthless. Schools are hell holes. Why anybody would want to be a teacher, or even a parent, is beyond me. I officially hate kids, especially teens.

I hate how freely the terminology is thrown around when it comes to transgendered kids.

For starters, given the clear immense amount of emotional/mental issues plaguing this young man, i dont believe anyone beyond a licensed mental health professional should be terming him as transgendered, and even said professional should need extensive interactions before settling on such a thing. I have doubts as to whether the individual himself has sought any intervention when it comes to working thru these issues, to include the gender stuff.

Also, this individual clearly is not even attempting to live as a female. Sure, he may feel like a girl trapped in a boys body, however if hes not living or acting like a female, why are we calling him a girl? I feel like a teen can be transgendered without it being accurate to label such a kid as a transgendered "girl". The "girl" part hasnt occurred yet.

Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in a cage. Absolutely no reason for violence like this. This kid is worthless trash.

Hopefully he spends the rest of his life in a cage. Absolutely no reason for violence like this. This kid is worthless trash.

Meh, where I came from people got their asses beat all the time. If I had a dollar for every fight I was in through my mid 20's I'd be a wealthy man. All of us at some time should learn to shut our fucking mouths, as having that ability serves us well throughout our lives.

Last edited:
All of us at some time should learn to shut our fucking mouths, as having that ability serves us well throughout our lives.

I dunno man. I was in a couple fights in high school, and saw more than my fair share. At no point do I remember them being anything but your standard fist fights. No one repeatedly kicked and stomped on someone's head. There was definitely no instances of a male doing that to a female... he'd have gotten his ass piled on.

Although the dirtiest fights I ever witnessed was between females. All that hair pulling and scratching. I loved it.

No one repeatedly kicked and stomped on someone's head. There was definitely no instances of a male doing that to a female... he'd have gotten his ass piled on.

The stompin of a downed adversary, as well as the male on female violence(that appears unnecessary in the vid, the severity of the attack most certainly was) are what separate it from your standard trash teenager brawlin.

The unconcious bully?

Why do you instantly believe the unhinged scumbags account that these were in fact bullies? I see no reason to believe that.

The stompin of a downed adversary, as well as the male on female violence(that appears unnecessary in the vid, the severity of the attack most certainly was) are what separate it from your standard trash teenager brawlin.

Why do you instantly believe the unhinged scumbags account that these were in fact bullies? I see no reason to believe that.
I was merely naming everyone that was in contact with the unhinged scumbag. For me to Instantly Believe anything I would obviously need a few more facts.

Looking at the video, "Millie" is pretty jacked. So much so, I'm wondering how those "bullies" worked up the courage to pick on her.

@Morbid @JackBurton I didn't realize there was a video of the attack, and it was definitely vicious and way across the line, absolutely throw the book at him, however, my original assertion that EVERYONE deserves one good ass-whipping at least once in their life still stands.

I actually have to agree with @JackBurton on this one. "Millie" seems to be making zero effort to look like a girl. Masculine clothing, masculine haircut, no makeup, etc. The only nod to femininity appears to be shaped eyebrows (and these days, lots of guys do that anyway). So why is "she" making a big deal at school about being trans? I find this confusing, it seems like just asking for trouble.

Trans has nothing to do with the issue, save to sensationalize the story. The only issue here is that one student brutally assaulted two others.

Anyone else get a Demolition Man vibe from the mugshot? Enjoy prison, btw. The boys love dicks with tits.

Back