• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Snoods

Trusted Member

WARNING: Video is graphic.

A TOURIST has been mauled ‘to death’ by three tigers in front of his wife and child, stunned witnesses have reported.

Chinese media claims the father died after he entered the enclosure and walked towards the hungry cats as they were feeding – one tiger was shot and killed during the drama.

The tigers attacked the man inside Ningbo Younger Zoo, in east China, and were undeterred when zoo keepers tried to scare them off with firecrackers and water canons.

Local reports say the man has died from his injuries after the the captive creatures bit into his head and neck.

It later emerged he had scaled the fence in a bid to avoid paying the £15 zoo entry fee.

But hey, he saved $2.00. I'm sure his family was appreciative.

Last edited:
I will never understand stupid fucking humans who think they can approach wild animals like household pets. Like, "Oh, these tigers are eating, I am sure they won't mind me walking by real quick" fucking moron.

I should change the title to: A tiger was tragically shot and killed while eating dinner with his family because of an entitled, cheap, twat-stick tourist.

Last edited:
I read this last night and felt like it was natural selection in action and was pissed an animals had to lose their life after they were in a trapped environment because of a moron. You try to take a burger away from me I be fighting to keep it. His moron wife deserves to be charged as he isn't around to.

Last edited:
The new title is more descriptive of what took place here, thank you for changing it.

Ahhh you fat fingered (or drunk fingered?) :cheers: That's what I thought, but I was confucius!
that happened to me with Sue Sue, lol, but I thought it was because someone before me confused some people because she had posted something already up, Sue Sue fixed it

that happened to me with Sue Sue, lol, but I thought it was because someone before me confused some people because she had posted something already up, Sue Sue fixed it

It wouldn't bother me, but I know Fray Fray probably didn't mean to do it. <3

Last edited:
A TOURIST has been mauled ‘to death’ by three tigers in front of his wife and child, stunned witnesses have reported.

Not quite sure why anyone was stunned by this. The moron walked into an enclosure with TIGERS.... A predatory animal.

I would've been more stunned if the giant kitties had let him pet them.

Darwinism at it's finest right there.

With all the one child shit making the Chinese have alot more males than females are we really sure shooting a Tiger over this dumbass was necessary? There are way more males in China than Tigers.

The "victim" may have been too cheap to pay the entrance fee, but the rest of the visitors got their money's worth that day.

Is no one going to say it? Fine, I will. The tiger is already hungry again. Because, you know, tigers eat a lot.

Last edited:
Back