• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A three-year-old boy cried out 'mummy' as he was crushed by a car seat which was 'deliberately' moved back by his mother's irate boyfriend, a court heard.

Stephen Waterson allegedly pushed his seat back into Alfie Lamb as he was put in the rear footwell of an Audi by his mother, Adrian Hoare, in a bid to keep the toddler quiet.

Waterson, 25, twice moved his seat back and 'kept it in a reversed position' until Alfie 'went ominously quiet,' before then making 'choking noises', the court heard.

Alfie was 'squashed and suffocated' and died three days after suffering a cardiac arrest at the couple's home in Croydon, south London, the court heard.

Prosecutors told the Old Bailey Alfie sobbed for his mother as Waterson crushed him with his seat.

Hoare, 23, also allegedly slapped the three-year-old as he screamed during the car journey.

Waterson and Hoare lied repeatedly afterwards then assaulted the two other passengers in an attempt to cover up their crime, jurors were told.

On 3 February when Alfie was still on life support, Hoare was texting Waterson saying: 'I love you... no one can be blamed.'

Waterson replied saying 'I know, make sure you delete these messages.'

Later that day, activity on Waterson's phone showed that he was trying to sell the Audi and he later accepted £800 in cash for it.

On 4 February Hoare told Waterson that there was nothing more the hospital could do for Alfie and it was time to turn off the his life support machine.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...di-mothers-boyfriend.html?ito=social-facebook
1547583400579.png
1547583415566.png

Last edited:
When it is time for them to be sentenced thye will receive bullshit sentences and actually no one will be blamed for the murder of this little boy.

A mother told her three-year-old son to be quiet as he was crushed to death by her boyfriend deliberately moving his car seat back, a court heard today.

Alfie Lamb's head was wedged between the rear seat and the front passenger seat when Stephen Waterson twice moved his chair back 'as far as it could go,' a court heard.

The three-year-old sobbed and cried out 'mummy' when he was crushed by up to 81kg of pressure and started making 'choking' noises in the car.

Witness Emilie Williams, 19, who was sitting in the back seat of the Audi, claims Alfie's mother told him to 'shush' after Waterson moved his seat into him for the second time.

Waterson, 25, and Alfie's mother Adrian Hoare, 23, are accused of manslaughter after Alfie was crushed, starving his brain of oxygen and causing him to fall unconscious.

Alfie died three days after suffering a cardiac arrest at the couple's home in Croydon, south London.

Waterson is alleged to have become irate as the boy was complaining he did not have enough room during the journey as he sat in the back footwell, between his mother's legs.

Hoare, 23, also allegedly slapped the three-year-old as he screamed during the car journey.

Waterson and Hoare lied repeatedly afterwards then assaulted the two other passengers in an attempt to cover up their crime, jurors were told.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-year-old-Alfie-Lamb-shush-crushed-death.html

The boy was sitting between his mothers legs as he was suffocating and having cardiac arrest from being squashed.
Later when the couple had just arrived at the hospital, Hoare sent a text to him at 8.07pm saying: 'They know we are lying.'

In a text Waterson also told Hoare: 'I want this be with me and u blame me for it all I understand as I ain't perfect but I do anything for you am here if u want me police are gonna come talk to me. I gonna take blame for all u.'

Last edited:
Oh no ... I shouldn't have read that.

Everyone either drives or rides shot gun in heaven Alfie ... Rest in Peace cutie.

The little boy was not in her lap he was probably sitting between her feet and she and no other idiot in the car wanted to hold the child.

I honestly think everyone in the car got off on hurting the little boy because they were annoyed with his complaining.

A little boy who died after he was crushed beneath a car seat was referred to as 'little s***' by his mother's boyfriend, a court has heard.

Stephen Waterson, 25, is accused of deliberately ramming his seat against Alfie Lamb because the boy would not stop crying after his mother Adrian Hoare allegedly forced him into the footwell.

Hoare was today questioned about how Waterson would speak to Alfie, and claimed he called him 'Tarzan'.

But her barrister Katy Thorne QC asked her: 'What about the name 'little s***''?.'

Hoare insisted: 'It was just another name. It was not to be nasty or horrible it was just another name.'

She also told jurors she was 'scared' of her boyfriend and felt 'little' when he bragged about his important family.

Giving evidence at the Old Bailey, Hoare said she felt 'scared' when her partner was 'annoyed or angry', adding: 'You never knew how he was going to react to things.'

Despite the nickname, Hoare insisted Waterson 'was good with' her son.

Waterson, who is the adoptive son of former Tory cabinet minister Nigel Waterson, claims he has no idea how Alfie died, but insists it had nothing to do with the car seat.

He told emergency operators he had been driving by and stopped to help try and revive Alfie - the couple then claimed the little boy had been injured in a taxi which had driven off.

A message sent from Hoare to Waterson just hours after the incident at 8.07pm on February 2 of last year was read to the jury, which said: 'They know that we are lying.'

@Satanica
The mother of a three-year-old boy crushed to death by a car seat has been found guilty of child cruelty.

Adrian Hoare, 23 was accused of failing to prevent her boyfriend Stephen Waterson, 25,

from squashing Alfie Lamb in the footwell of his car by pushing his seat backwards in February last year.

Following a trial an Old Bailey jury was unable to decide whether Waterson was guilty of the manslaughter of the child, but found him guilty of intimidating a witness in the case.

The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) has asked for seven days to decide whether to seek a retrial for Waterson on the manslaughter charge.

Hoare was cleared of manslaughter, but convicted of the alternative charge of child cruelty and also assaulting a witness.

The defendants had previously admitted conspiracy to pervert the course of justice after lying to the police over what had happened.

Oh my goodness a whole 2 years and 9 months.
Fuck you UK.
man has admitted crushing a three-year-old boy to death with his car seat.
Stephen Waterson, 26, squashed Alfie Lamb in the footwell of his Audi convertible while the boy’s mother, Adrian Hoare, looked on.
Afterwards, Waterson, the son of former Conservative minister Nigel Waterson, orchestrated a cover-up to avoid being implicated in the death.
Following an Old Bailey trial, Hoare, 24, from Gravesend in Kent, was found guilty of child cruelty and jailed for two years and nine months

Sickening, fucking junkies or tweakers I'm sure. I'm surprised none of the witnesses called for help right after this but sounds like they were being threatened. Poor little guy, why the fuck would you ride with your kid that way anyway.

The ‘arrogant’ son of a former Tory minister has been jailed for seven years and six months years for killing his girlfriend's infant son.

Stephen Waterson crushed Alfie Lamb to death by forcing his car seat back into the footwell where the three-year-old had been placed.

As the youngster sobbed for his “mummy”, Waterson told him “I’m not being told what to do by a three-year-old” before again slamming his chair back.

It is the first time anyone in the UK has died from crush asphyxiation as a result of an electronic car seat, police said.

The 26-year-old repeatedly tried to absolve himself of blame after the death on February 15 last year.

Waterson, described by police as being "arrogant, selfish and deeply unpleasant", lied to police as the prospect of a conviction loomed.

Alfie's mother, Adrian Hoare, 24, from Gravesend in Kent, has been found guilty of child cruelty and was jailed for two years and nine months at the Old Bailey at an earlier hearing.

Pregnant barmaid and witness Emilie Williams, 20, was also sentenced today after admitting conspiring to pervert the course of justice after she was "coerced" into lying to police by Waterson.

Jurors were initially unable to reach a verdict on Waterson's culpability, but he subsequently changed his plea to guilty to manslaughter by gross negligence on the day of his retrial.

He was sentenced today by Mr Justice Kerr at the Old Bailey.

The court heard today about Waterson's history of violence.

She was sentenced to five months' jail, suspended for 18 months and 100 hours of unpaid work.

The court was told she was 18 at the time of the incident, and had no prior convictions.

Her lawyer Sophie Shotton told the court Waterson had threatened Williams, and told her daughter "would be taken away if did not lie as instructed."

She later co-ooperated with police.

Williams is 31 weeks pregnant and due to give birth in January.

The judge accepted she had reason to be afraid of Waterson, and was “easily influenced, passive and with low self-esteem.”

Stories of children at the age really get me. They are old enough to be aware, but not able really understand much of what they experience. Mostly when kids act up it’s usually to get the attention of the parents. They want to be held, played with talked to. A tiny bit of love or kindness directed at them (even when 99% of their life terrible) will make them strive to return that love and please that person. Even when mommy is doing terrible things they will still cry out for her. I always imagine what that child is thinking at that time, “why, mommy, I’m trying, I’ll do better, I’m so scared” no one should feel fear like that.

well sad to say but it seems like our courts are telling us that human life is cheap :( especially when it comes to the ones that can't stand up for themselves, children, handicapped both mentally or physically and seniors, cheaper than a few grams of pot because, it seems to me, that people gets more time in jail for possession of pot than for killing a human being. if the consequence fit the action we ,for sure, would see a big reduction in the crime rate if it was take a life give up your own, abuse someone and receive the same abuse, steal you are forced to work hard and your pay would go to repay what you took, etc people would think twice or more before committing a crime and babies would live and have a better life.

Back