• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Texas mother drowned her 5-year-old son and decapitated him before stuffing his body in a trash can at their Houston home on Friday, police said.

Lihui Liu, 43, was arrested Friday after the boy’s father discovered the 5-year-old’s headless body in a trash can in the garage of their home, the Houston Chronicle reported. Officers initially responded to a 911 call of a stabbing at the home around 7 p.m. Friday.

Police arrived at the scene to find the boy’s body in the garage partially covered with a plastic bag.

The boy’s father later told cops he came home from work and Liu told him she sent their son away. After he started looking for the boy, his wife allegedly admitted the child was in the trash can, the Houston Chronicle reported.

He found the body covered in a black bag inside the trash can along with the head. Police recovered a blood-soaked knife in the bathroom and blood splatter in the tub.

Liu was taken into custody, where she later admitted to drowning her son, but gave no further details of the decapitation.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-mo...-before-stuffing-body-in-trash-can-police-say
1543775915297.png

Was this some fucked up way at getting back at the husband for 'reasons'???

Fortunately, Texas has that 'special seat' for folks like her.

I would suspect it was another one of those pregnancy nutbag things where a woman is too weak minded to handle her shit amidst all the hormones running amuck in her delicate brain.

But given the ethnicity here, and the fact that she is in Texas, i suspect there may have been other motives and she was of sound mind. Far East Asian countries are notorious for child murder.

There is daughter but it does not say if she was in the home at the time of murder and decapitation.

The father and daughter must be devastated.

Considering their cultural background, perhaps mom knew that killing the only SON would hurt dad a lot more than killing a lowly daughter.

Considering their cultural background, perhaps mom knew that killing the only SON would hurt dad a lot more than killing a lowly daughter.
t: 1195824, member: 28154"]Considering their cultural background, perhaps mom knew that killing the only SON would hurt dad a lot more than killing a mly daughter.[/QUOTE]

I wondered about the son aspect.

The cultural value of a son is immense to the mother too. So killing him may have been a huge crazy gesture . Perhaps especially vengeful or especially sacrificial. Or both in the killer's head.. I'd like to learn more about that aspect if it applies here.

I am astonished she was married.
More shocked she was a mother.
Not even remotely caught off by the head removal.
She likely talked gibberish the entire time.

It's gotta be a lot of work to drown someone, cut off their head AND stuff them in the garbage...a special kind of crazy for sure

It's gotta be a lot of work to drown someone, cut off their head AND stuff them in the garbage...a special kind of crazy for sure
My daughter is 5 and strong as fuck. When she was first born and they did the after birth tests even the doctor was absolutely amazed, so its hard for me to imagine doing this and not look like you didn't just go 10 rounds with a small person.
I have to wonder if she is dealing with undiagnosed or under diagnosed mental illness

That is some horrible, foul ass shit. If that cunt had problems with the father, she should have drowned and cut his head off!

Lihui Liu, 43, has been denied bond after being arrested and charged with capital murder in connection to her 5-year-old son Jiadong Xu’s death.

Court documents allege Liu stabbed and drowned Jiadong. The mother reportedly confessed to the drowning in a recorded interview with authorities.

Police arrived at the family’s home Friday night on reports of a stabbing and found the boy dead. He had been decapitated.

Jiadong’s father and Liu’s husband, Kai Xu, told police his son was alive when he left for work Friday morning. Upon his return home, Xu couldn’t find his son, and Liu allegedly told him the boy was in the trash can.

Xu also said his wife has fought depression on and off for years, but he hoped having Jiadong by her side would help.

"She loved her children. I thought having my son with her that day would put her in a good mood," he said. "But the result was terrible."

The couple also has a 13-year-old daughter, who was not harmed.
http://www.mysuncoast.com/2018/12/04/houston-mother-accused-drowning-decapitating-year-old-son/

A Houston mom accused of killing her 5-year-old son last year was found incompetent to stand trial.

Back in February, a judge determined that Lihui Liu, 43, has a mental illness and requires observation in a mental hospital for her own welfare and protection of others.

Liu was charged with capital murder after she fatally stabbed her own son and decapitated him. Court records say the boy’s body was found on a garage floor, covered by a plastic bag.

In addition to stabbing her son, police say Liu confessed to drowning him.

Child Protective Services did have contact with the family in 2015. However, the agency cannot say why because of confidentially rules. CPS never had custody of the five year-old or his 13-year-old sibling.

Back