• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Wisconsin Step-Penis has been accused of turning a Nerf gun toy into a weapon to use against his stepchildren.

Authorities said 33-year-old Brian Alexander shot the children with a Nerf gun modified with sharp needles attached to the end of the darts.

The investigation by the Columbia County Sheriff's Office began earlier this month after a report of child abuse.

The Sheriff's Office worked with Health & Human Services and determined the kids aged between six and nine years old, were being harmed, and not for first time.

'The investigation revealed that this has been occurring for some time,' authorities said, adding they found a Nerf gun with needles at the home.

Columbia County Sheriff's Office Detective Lt. Roger Brandner described the needles as thin sewing-type needles.

Brandner said investigators are working to determine if any other people were present during the incidents or witnessed the activity.

Alexander has been charged with two counts of physical abuse of a child.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oot-needle-darts-stepchildren-police-say.html
4FEF824A00000578-6148143-image-m-2_1536506284865.jpg

Are you so bored you have to torture the kids? I've got a great suggestion! How aobut getting a fucking job, I'm sure, up until now, your only job was to babysit the kids, otherwise you wouldn't have so much time on your hands. I'm sure you're going to have so much fun with your new jail friends that you won't have time for inventing new ways to torture kids.

I want to shoot needles into his eyes

I actually collect and modify Nerf guns for zombie games and competition.
What he did was shove needles in the ends od darts which any mean halfwitted shithead can do.Modifying the guns is a blast and terrific for learning how to better engineer stuff.
I would very much like to shoot him in the arms and legs with pistol crossbows.

Authorities said 33-year-old Brian Alexander shot the children with a Nerf gun modified with sharp needles attached to the end of the darts.
Was it really necessary to add SHARP. . . Would it have been better were the needles were dull? Now had they been "rusty" that would have
added to the horror. I feel most folks would assume that the needles were sharp, pointy, and would be painful.

Sep 23, 2019
Step-Penis, Brian Alexander avoided lengthy jail time on child abuse charges by taking a plea deal.

Alexander pleaded no contest to three felony charges of child abuse by recklessly causing harm and three misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct.

Judge Troy Cross withheld adjudication on the three felony charges and approved a deferred prosecution agreement for 36 months.
Cross ordered Alexander to complete six years of probation and serve 30 days of conditional jail time at his probation agent’s discretion. Alexander was granted 12 days sentence credit.

Cross also ordered Alexander to pay $929 in fines, undergo anger management therapy, comply with mental health counseling and attend parenting classes. Alexander is not allowed to have any contact with the victims while on probation.
Alexander was charged with child abuse and disorderly conduct in September 2018 after prosecutors and authorities said he shot Nerf darts tipped with needles at his stepchildren, who were between the ages of 6 and 9 at the time.

Back