• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
My question is this... yes the image was taken, we have proof of that. BUT did the Facebook post actually state that this was a "5 yr old child" Or is this all because mom had it pointed it out and is jumping on the "my daughter is a minor and was being made fun of!" lawsuit.
Child boarding passes are always marked as child because the rates are different for children and Im not sure about Southwestern since I haven't flown them, but any Ive flown with my kids also have my name on the pass too. It's very unlikely the agent didn't know that the pass belonged to a child. It's irrelevant if she told the world with her facebook post that it was a minor she was exposing.

This is what happens when parents stop hitting their kids for acting stupid. We need to start chip and barcoding these rejects to properly track them.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck the mother with a hand mixer.

Why not, her brain is already scrambled.

My great grandmother was named Trijntje (an old fashioned Dutch girls name). Her oldest daughter (my great aunt) was named after her and my grandmother named her first born daughter (my mom) the same. When I was pregnant I really wanted to name my daughter Trijntje but my husband vetoed it. Oh and my now 26 yo daughter hates the name.

Back