• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
An Eastern Carolina woman was charged with kidnapping and malicious castration after tying up her 61-year-old husband and dismembering him, according to an NBC affiliate in North Carolina.

It’s not known why Victoria Frabutt allegedly assaulted her husband James around 4 a.m, Major Jason Wank said Tuesday. According to Carteret County deputies, James was transported to Greenville, North Carolina’s Vidant Medical Center, and his amputated penis was put on ice.
1568155148993.png

Women see loss of penis and sexual function to be as traumatizing as loss of a toenail since sex is not inherently important to females like it is to males.
That must be a personal experience thing or something read off an incel site, because all the women I know really like sex.

Last edited:
VICTORIA T FRABUTT

Inmate Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Incarceration Term:
10 YEARS 3 MONTHS​
Conviction Date:
07/12/2021​
Projected Release Date:
05/05/2027​
Primary Crime:
MALICIOUS CASTRATION (PRINCIPAL)​

Minimum Term:
7 YEARS 8 MONTHS​
Maximum Term:
10 YEARS 3 MONTHS​

An Eastern Carolina woman was charged with kidnapping and malicious castration

The kidnapping charge is probably from when she told him you won't be needing this anymore. The story I'd be telling is, the judge gave her 1 year in jail per inch removed.

It’s not known why Victoria Frabutt allegedly assaulted her husband James around 4 a.m, Major Jason Wank said Tuesday.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the major's name, in this of all news items. He would come from a lineage of Wanks, and his wife and kids would most likely take his last name. There's something so unsettling about the phrase "The Wank Family".

Omg another 4 yo story. I remember when people used to get irritated because old stories were brought up to the front because of people commenting on them.

Omg another 4 yo story. I remember when people used to get irritated because old stories were brought up to the front because of people commenting on them.
Blame Sugar Cookie, she likes to post updates. She bumped it, if the story is interesting, I don't care how old it is I'll still comment on it.

I feel dumb commenting on a many years old story. However… unless a man is literally in the midst of raping you… you can not cut off his dick. You can not cut off a man’s dick. Wtf is wrong

I feel dumb commenting on a many years old story. However… unless a man is literally in the midst of raping you… you can not cut off his dick. You can not cut off a man’s dick. Wtf is wrong
The thought of being tied up and having a spouse, someone you should be able to trust use pruning sheers to cut it off is as close to hell as one could get.

Back