• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A serial public masturbator named Mr Bates has been hospitalized after an alleged incident with a brush in a New Jersey doctor's bathroom.

Brian Bates, from New York, is accused of pleasuring himself in front of women at a Paramus doctor’s office.

Police say the 47-year-old was caught also 'attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber'.

Chief Kenneth Ehrenberg told nj.com: 'Upon police arrival, officers found Bates in the bathroom with the door open while masturbating and simultaneously attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber.

'This act was witnessed by several adult females who were in the office.'

Bates, who has been charged with criminal open lewdness, was taken to New Bridge Medical Center for evaluation.

Police say he has a history of exposing himself and a string of arrests going back to 1997 for similar incidents.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sted-sex-act-New-Jersey-doctors-bathroom.html
1544140863030.png

Attachments

• brian_bates.jpg
    brian_bates.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,456
I remember when I was a young lad getting the odd letter addressed to me with the title master on it. I found it rather exciting I felt sort of grown up. However if this guy ever got a letter addressed to master Bates I cannot imagine the damage that it might have done. Ergo Society is to blame! we should be arresting them too!

Kind of weird that he want to cram that thing up as arsehole

And you wonder where the Paul brothers got it from. Shame, you are so old fashioned.

"Attempting to penetrate his anus".......like that's almost worst to picture. Like it was too nasty and dry and he was just jabbing away at it!

"Attempting to penetrate his anus".......like that's almost worst to picture. Like it was too nasty and dry and he was just jabbing away at it!

I'm disgusted by this comment but I also can't stop laughing and I'm a little nauseous :wtf::hilarious::hilarious::yuck:

Use your own goddamned toilet brush, ya perv!

Typical Joisey.

Anal stimulation for the purpose of sexual gratification is fairly common. Not sure why so many posters here are wigging out about that facet of the case.

The disgusting part is that he did it with the door open and i could be wrong, but i highly doubt he had intentions of washing the thing off after having his fun.

He is a sick fuck and belongs in a cage until the day he dies, and this can not be denied.

Anal stimulation for the purpose of sexual gratification is fairly common. Not sure why so many posters here are wigging out about that facet of the case.
No one here.cares about the anal part. Except it should be done in private or with a consenting audience. It's the germy brush handle and public fapping aspect.

September 24, 2019
A man who was recently accused of pleasuring himself with a toilet brush in front of women at a doctor’s office in New Jersey was found hiding in a children’s closet after breaking into a home, according to reports.

Brian Bates, 48, entered the family’s apartment at the condominium complex where he lives in Piermont, NY, by removing a screen to a window on Sept. 18, citing the acting Rockland County DA.

Two neighbors — Keah Larsen and her husband — spotted the nude Bates in the home and promptly called police, who found him hiding in the closet of Catherine Graham’s young daughters, according to NBC 4.

Bates was arraigned on a felony burglary charge and held on $15,000 bail, police said.

The incident comes five weeks after Bates was charged with public lewdness for allegedly exposing himself to a female on Aug. 12, the news site reported.

And in December, he allegedly masturbated in front of women at a Paramus doctor’s office while using a toilet brush to pleasure himself.

“Upon police arrival, officers found Bates in the bathroom with the door open while masturbating and simultaneously attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber,” borough Police Chief Kenneth Ehrenberg said in a statement at the time.

Bates has a history of public masturbation that goes back as far as 1997.

That year, he exposed himself to a 4-year-old girl in the bathroom of Barnes & Noble.

He was collared two months later after masturbating in front of two women at a Barnes & Noble bathroom.

And in 1998, he was arrested after exposing himself to three kids ranging in age from 8 to 11. After that incident, he pleaded guilty to fourth-degree lewdness observed by a child and was sentenced to a year of probation.

Bates has a history of public masturbation that goes back as far as 1997.
[...]

That year, he exposed himself to a 4-year-old girl in the bathroom of Barnes & Noble.

He was collared two months later after masturbating in front of two women at a Barnes & Noble bathroom.

And in 1998, he was arrested after exposing himself to three kids ranging in age from 8 to 11. After that incident, he pleaded guilty to fourth-degree lewdness observed by a child and was sentenced to a year of probation.

All these years of priors given probation and nothing more than slaps on the wrist.

His current bail is only $15,000.00
What a joke.
Bates was arraigned Monday on a felony burglary charge and held at the Rockland County jail on $15,000 bail,

Back