A serial public masturbator 'attemped to penetrate his anus w/the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber' at a Dr.'s office

• Hey, Guest, do you like free horror books? If you do, you may be interested in the Humble Book Bundle: Tales of Horror Giveaway. Check this thread if interested.
  • You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

A serial public masturbator named Mr Bates has been hospitalized after an alleged incident with a brush in a New Jersey doctor's bathroom.

Brian Bates, from New York, is accused of pleasuring himself in front of women at a Paramus doctor’s office.

Police say the 47-year-old was caught also 'attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber'.

Chief Kenneth Ehrenberg told nj.com: 'Upon police arrival, officers found Bates in the bathroom with the door open while masturbating and simultaneously attempting to penetrate his anus with the handle of the toilet bowl scrubber.

'This act was witnessed by several adult females who were in the office.'

Bates, who has been charged with criminal open lewdness, was taken to New Bridge Medical Center for evaluation.

Police say he has a history of exposing himself and a string of arrests going back to 1997 for similar incidents.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sted-sex-act-New-Jersey-doctors-bathroom.html
1544140863030-png.10678

Comments

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

Sejanus

Trusted Member
Apr 26, 2016
Ratings
34,393 1,092 156
I remember when I was a young lad getting the odd letter addressed to me with the title master on it. I found it rather exciting I felt sort of grown up. However if this guy ever got a letter addressed to master Bates I cannot imagine the damage that it might have done. Ergo Society is to blame! we should be arresting them too!

Kind of weird that he want to cram that thing up as arsehole

JackBurton

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Aug 7, 2014
Ratings
26,944 2,181 4,253
Anal stimulation for the purpose of sexual gratification is fairly common. Not sure why so many posters here are wigging out about that facet of the case.

The disgusting part is that he did it with the door open and i could be wrong, but i highly doubt he had intentions of washing the thing off after having his fun.

He is a sick fuck and belongs in a cage until the day he dies, and this can not be denied.

Muriel Schwenck

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
Feb 8, 2014
Ratings
30,998 1,204 244
disgustingjokes.blogspot.com
Anal stimulation for the purpose of sexual gratification is fairly common. Not sure why so many posters here are wigging out about that facet of the case.
No one here.cares about the anal part. Except it should be done in private or with a consenting audience. It's the germy brush handle and public fapping aspect.