• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Salem Witch arrested for neglecting 35 cats — causing the death of three — by leaving them zip-tied in laundry baskets without food and water for three days was sentenced to 15 days in jail.

46-year-old Jenny Kleimeier was also sentenced this week to five years of probation after pleading guilty to five counts of second-degree animal neglect.

She and her husband Richard Kleimeier were arrested on three counts of first-degree animal neglect and 32 counts of second-degree animal neglect after Marion County Sheriff's deputies discovered 35 cats inside a U-Haul outside the couple's northeast Salem home.

Kleimeier is also barred from owning any domestic animals for the next 15 years.

I had that same question
After a search, I found an article that said they were in laundry baskets that were zip tied together.

Thanks! I had all sorts of crazy mental images and was disappointed the article didn't have a pic. Now it makes sense.

Back