• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sue sue

Take 6
The north west has the Rubber Boa and a community it Riverside California has a Rubber Cobra on the loose. A Woodcrest resident called Riverside County’s Department of Animal Service to report a large snake that appeared to be a Cobra basking in the neighbor’s yard.
Officer Adam Haisten went to check out the trespassing serpent and find out what it was up too. The snake stared him down with a blank expression and mouth open showing his rubber teeth. The fake snake gave it up.
“I could hear her embarrassment and she couldn’t help to start laughing,” Haisten said in the statement. “But she was also apologizing profusely. I am pretty sure I heard her husband in the background laughing hysterically.”
To prevent any further panic in the neighborhood Officer Haisten took the snake into custody and left a card for the neighbor stating: “We came by for the snake in the front yard.”
[GALLERY=media, 1921][/GALLERY]

Back