• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A rejected Iraqi asylum-seeker has today been charged with child rape and murder over attacks on two schoolgirls aged 11 and 14 in western Germany.

Ali Bashar fled Germany after beating, raping and and strangling Susanna Maria Feldman, 14, in a wooded area near his refugee shelter in the city of Wiesbaden last May, prosecutors say.

The 21-year-old had also allegedly twice raped an 11-year-old girl - once in April 2018 after locking her in his room, and again near a supermarket car park the following month.

Bashar went back to northern Iraq but following a public outcry, German federal police hauled him back from Arbil, where he had been arrested by local Kurdish security forces.

Despite the absence of a formal extradition treaty between Iraq and Germany, Bashar was put on a flight to Germany, with pictures of him disembarking under heavy police guard making front pages.

Prosecutors today also laid charges against an Afghan youth who was living in the same refugee shelter, Mansoor Q, who was believed to be aged at least 14 at the time, for also raping the same 11-year-old girl.

Bashar's younger brother - who is believed to be in Iraq, according to media reports - had also taken part in a violent sexual assault against the younger girl, prosecutors say.

Bashar had first arrived in Germany in 2015 along with his parents and five siblings.

He faced deportation after his request for asylum was rejected in December 2016, but he obtained a temporary residence permit pending his appeal.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rapes-murdering-14-year-old-girl-Germany.html
1548336207573.png
1548336225866.png
Susanna Maria Feldman, 14

Deploy ze holzhackmaschine!
Macht schnel!.
Yeah I know it is Hollywood German....piss off

An Iraqi asylum seeker has confessed to murdering a 14-year-old girl but says they had consensual sex, in a case which has rocked Germany.

Ali Bashar, 22, fled to northern Iraq after the death of Susanna Maria Feldman in May 2018 in Wiesbaden, but was captured and brought back.

'My vision went black and then it happened,' Bashar told the court today through an interpreter. 'I don't know how it could have happened.'

His trial for the rape and murder of Ms Feldman started on Monday under tight security in Wiesbaden.

Around a dozen people held a vigil for the victim outside the courthouse.

For the murder alone, Bashar faces a likely life prison term, which in Germany usually translates to 15 years behind bars.

He denied rape and claimed in court that the two had consensual sex before she fell, got angry and threatened to call the police.

To Germany's far right, Bashar, who is also accused of twice raping an 11-year-old girl in a separate case, has become a symbol of the threat allegedly posed by a wave of mostly Middle Eastern newcomers.

An Afghan accused of raping an 11-year-old girl in Germany could walk free after his lawyers claimed he may have been too young to face charges.

The asylum seeker, known as Mansoor Q, is one of two men - along with Iraqi murder suspect Ali Bashar - accused of attacking the young girl.

But defence lawyers said his age was unclear and he may not have been 14 at the time, meaning he could not be tried or convicted under German law.

Mansoor's barrister Michael Harschneck told the court in Wiesbaden there were 'great uncertainties' over the defendant's age, Bild reported.

'We have presented documents from which it appears that Mansoor was not yet 14 at the time of the offence,' Harschneck said.

The defence did not have to prove or disprove anything and it was up to the prosecution to verify his age, he said.

Prosecutors acknowledged there were differing documents but cited expert reports which showed he was at least 14 years old at the time.

Definitely older than 14; crock of shit, just like his claim that it was consensual sex. Yeah, right.

Hey, what's with the hazmat suit on the camel fucker? Is it to contain sand fleas?

10 July 2019
Ali Bashar, 22, had admitted in court in Wiesbaden that he strangled Susanna Feldman on 23 May 2018, but claimed he did not know how it happened.

Her body was found two weeks later, after he had returned to northern Iraq.

The killing prompted outrage in Germany and led Chancellor Angela Merkel to call for faster deportation of failed asylum seekers in the country.
Bashar was sentenced amid tight security at the court in Wiesbaden, the city where the murder took place.

As his crime was deemed by the judge to be of exceptional severity, he is unlikely to be granted parole after 15 years.

Susanna's mother, Diana, said that "part of my future and my heart disappeared" when her daughter died.

"I have already received life imprisonment, although I am not guilty. I will never get a chance for a pardon," she wrote in a six-page letter to Bashar ahead of the verdict, German newspaper Bild reported (in German).

Prosecutors said Bashar had raped Susanna Feldman in a wooded area near a railway line, then strangled her from behind when she threatened to go to police. He then used the schoolgirl's phone to send messages that she had decided to travel to Paris, they said.

Last edited:
Back