• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Raleigh man has been charged with felony child abuse after police say he injured a 3-year-old boy so severely in November that the child was hospitalized.

Ryan Matthew Bushey, 34, was arrested Saturday by the Wake County Sheriff’s Office.

Bushey was supervising a friend’s child when he caused “numerous bruises” on the victim’s face, neck, back, chest, abdomen and genitals, according to an arrest warrant. The child was hospitalized for the injuries to his genitals, the sheriff’s office reported.

February 5, 2019
Ryan Bushey could face up to 17 years in prison if convicted of child abuse.

Bushey said he's innocent.

In court Monday, the 34-year-old appeared before a judge wearing jail stripes. He denies beating a toddler in his care. "I believe I was framed," he said.

But investigators said Bushey, who's a friend of the child's mother, was babysitting the child back in November during the attack.

Prosecutors said the 3-year-old told his mother about what the suspect did to him while she was at work.

Authorities said the child's mother discovered the injuries after the suspect picked her up from work.

"He said it was his Uncle Ryan who grabbed his winky and smacked the back of his head," a prosecutor told the judge the toddler reported to his mother

Pictures taken of the boy at Wake Med revealed injuries to his face, neck, back, chest, arm pit, and genitals.

"I'm the one who actually drove him to the hospital," said Bushey. The judge replied, "I advise you that you have the right to remain silent."

Bushey is facing felony child abuse charges. He plans to fight with a court-appointed attorney.
1587838796036.png

Last edited:
I guess his defense will be the 3-year old cock blocker did it to himself.

It is possible he was just a friend and wanted to be more and thought he could get to the mom if he was nice to the kid.

Everyone knows my theory on wonk eared men .......#calledit
Post automatically merged:

I guess his defense will be the 3-year old cock blocker did it to himself.

It is possible he was just a friend and wanted to be more and thought he could get to the mom if he was nice to the kid.

Well then he needs to re-evaluate that plan bc he sucks supreme ass at being nice to kids lol

Back