• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A pedophile preacher who raped a nine-year-old girl has died after her father severed his penis, a South African court has heard.

Preacher Mase Malgas, 66, died from his injuries on September 30 after the girl's father was informed by his ex-wife that their daughter had been raped and that Mr. Malgas was the culprit, according to Constable Lundi Nqwelo who was summoned as a witness by the state prosecutors. Mr. Malgas was tracked down by the defendant, his ex-wife and a friend of the couple at St Philips Church in Gompo.

The group burst into Malga's home and proceeded to sever his penis, the court heard.

Nqwelo stated the accused, who is still not named due to legal reasons about his daughter's identity, severely beat Mr. Malgas and began severing the preacher's penis. He did not finish the castration, but left the preacher with 'severe' wounds, the court heard. Malga was then taken by the group, at this point in a life-threatening condition, to the Scenery Park Police Station in the hope he would be arrested.

It still has not been established if Mr. Malgas was responsible for raping the girl, but official medical reports confirmed the defendant's daughter had been raped, according to Nqwelo. The accused was sent to a police holding cell and denied bail ahead of the resumption of the trial.

The case has divided the East London community and sparked an emotionally charged debate on vigilante justice, The South African reported. East London bail magistrate Joel Caesar stated the court could not sanction vigilante justice and denied bail yesterday. The trial is expected to resume at a later date.
https://neonnettle.com/news/5642-pe...ld-girl-has-penis-chopped-off-by-angry-father

Attachments

• Dickectomy_bleed_out_pastor.jpg
    Dickectomy_bleed_out_pastor.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3,182
I see nothing wrong with this. It is the feel-good story of the day. As for the assertion that he did not complete the castration I think it's safe to say that he did enough to get the desired outcome nonetheless

Thank god someone has finally done what everyone says they’d do, but dont! With all the big talk about prisoners hating child abusers and pedophiles, when have you ever actually heard about someone doing anything to them like this? Sure they get raped and abused but that’s just bc that’s what they do in prison-guarantee you 6’5 285lb gang affiliated dude isn’t getting tormented no matter how many babies he’s killed or raped. I’ll gladly contribute to a defense fund.

Last edited:
Thank god someone has finally done what everyone says they’d do, but dont! With all the big talk about prisoners hating child abusers and pedophiles, when have you ever actually heard about someone doing anything to them like this? Sure they get raped and abused but that’s just bc that’s what they do in prison-guarantee you 6’5 285lb gang affiliated dude isn’t getting tormented no matter how many babies he’s killed or raped. I’ll gladly contribute to a defense fund.
Actually we have had other stories here.
I couldn't find it on DD but here is the story.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...jun/20/texas-man-not-charged-beating-molester

Well that sucks. I guess that’s why, even though I love the thought of vigilante justice, I get that it’s not the answer. And even if he is the one-no sympathy for him-but the next guy might not be

When I posted the story I was thinking what if the man was not guilty of the crime.

i hope we can get an update that lets us know if he was or was not the culprit.

Not a believable story. Prob another motive here. Sickening the victim if being blamed for something so heinous

Back