• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Pedo in Santa Rosa County is in jail after being accused of strangling and raping a child for more than a year-and-a-half.

Jose 'Brandon' Prado Garnica is facing charges of sexual assault, kidnapping and false imprisonment, and battery.

In Prado Garnica’s arrest report, the victim shared disturbing details about the alleged abuse she went through.

According to the report, the girl told authorities in California she fled from Florida because of the sexual abuse.

"The allegations are that the crime occurred in Santa Rosa County, but the disclosures were primarily made in the state of California," said Assistant State Attorney Greg Marcille.

The child told investigators it started on December 24, 2017 when she was 12 years old and Prado Garnica was 20 years old.

The report states in one incident he held a knife to the girl’s neck and threatened to kill her if she didn’t cooperate before raping her.

At the time, the victim says, in the report, she was choked so hard she nearly passed out.

"The victim did come forward indicating that there had been sexual abuse for a lengthy period of time," said Marcille.

The child told investigators the abuse continued until April 2019 – sometimes happening up to seven times a week.

The arrest report states Prado Garnica was also accused of taking photos and videos of the abuse.

The arrest report states Prado Garnica was from Mexico.

Marcille told Channel 3 News what else they have uncovered while investigating the case.

"There is some indication in the report that he may have been in the country illegally and that during the period of time he was here was when these crimes were committed," said Marcille.

Jose 'Brandon' Prado Garnica is facing charges of sexual assault, kidnapping and false imprisonment, and battery.

Marcille says if Prado Garnica is found guilty on all current charges, he could face life in prison.

Prado Garnica is currently being held at the Santa Rosa County Jail without bond.

https://weartv.com/news/local/repor...ld-on-multiple-occasions-in-santa-rosa-county
He won't get life tho. The judicial system seems to think they will save some money by giving him a (relatively short) sentence and sending him back to what ever country he is from. He will be told that he can never enter the US again. But he will. They always do.

He won't get life tho. The judicial system seems to think they will save some money by giving him a (relatively short) sentence and sending him back to what ever country he is from. He will be told that he can never enter the US again. But he will. They always do.
When my dads work place got raided on Friday for illegals.. they were back to work no less than a week.. so goes the American dream...

Agreed, the rapists always come back. Look at the Europeans and Spaniards. SMH.

When my dads work place got raided on Friday for illegals.. they were back to work no less than a week.. so goes the American dream...

Def a good thing. Cant imagine how disruptive that would be to said business to suddenly find itself with such a decreased work force. Should get these hard working people back at it and contributing to the American economy.

Agreed, the rapists always come back. Look at the Europeans and Spaniards. SMH.

Come back? White filth never left after setting up their genocide shop in the Americas.

Def a good thing. Cant imagine how disruptive that would be to said business to suddenly find itself with such a decreased work force. Should get these hard working people back at it and contributing to the American economy.

Come back? White filth never left after setting up their genocide shop in the Americas.
Oh they left, they told the others and then came back with more :grumpy:

Irish people did not rape or invade any other countries.

Then why is there so much catholic scum in this country?

New York and Boston are rotten shitholes in large part because of them.

Those alcoholic fucks are still leaving their trash homeland and polluting other lands with their garbage "culture".

1675909621902.png

Name:PRADO GARNICA, JOSE B
Current Release Date: 06/08/2034

Current Prison Sentence History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Prison Sentence Length
12/24/2017 SEX BAT/ WPN. OR FORCE 07/15/2021SANTA ROSA190114715Y 0M 0D
12/24/2017 FALS.IMP.V<13/EXPL.FS450.151 07/15/2021SANTA ROSA190114715Y 0M 0D

Then why is there so much catholic scum in this country?

New York and Boston are rotten shitholes in large part because of them.

Those alcoholic fucks are still leaving their trash homeland and polluting other lands with their garbage "culture".
I’m Irish,fuck you

I’m Irish,fuck you
@Ellen Brody I think every single member fell into at least 2 or 3 different categories that disgusted @JackBurton .

It was his shtick.

He hated North Dakota Buddhist 37-year- olds with the last name Smith.

He hated people from every state, every country, every profession, every political group, every age, every orientation.

He really was quite equitable and fearless in his over-the-top condemnations.

Please don't take it to heart @Ellen Brody. Nice response though!

@Ellen Brody I think every single member fell into at least 2 or 3 different categories that disgusted @JackBurton .

It was his shtick.

He hated North Dakota Buddhist 37-year- olds with the last name Smith.

He hated people from every state, every country, every profession, every political group, every age, every orientation.

He really was quite equitable and fearless in his over-the-top condemnations.

Please don't take it to heart @Ellen Brody. Nice response though!
Thank you for the welcome. I actually enjoyed and agreed with Jack about certain things . I’ve been lurking around here for years.May I ask about Krystal? I really liked her comments.
Post automatically merged:

Jack has been long banned for being a racist piece of shit, don't pay his comments any attention.
Welcome @Ellen Brody
Thank you , I appreciate your welcome

The Devil is Prado.
Hope his cell block turns him inside out through bloody interpretive rape/dance.
I like the interpretive part.

Regarding Jack, he shocked me at first, even though I came here after years of hanging out on rottendotcom. Over time I realized he really made a lot of perceptive comments, and I started looking forward to his posts. He pretty much didn't think much of anyone, anywhere, at any time. He probably looked askance at his own personal space! Nonetheless, I came to enjoy him, and I miss him.

Last edited:
I like the interpretive part.

Regarding Jack, he shocked me at first, even though I came here after years of hanging out on rottendotcom. Over time I realized he really made a lot of perceptive comments, and I started looking forward to his posts. He pretty much didn't think much of anyone, anywhere, at any time. He probably looked askance at his own personal space! Nonetheless, I came to enjoy him, and I miss him.
He was offensive. He also made some really good points. I’m not a fan of banning people
Post automatically merged:

Same as lithium whoever.

Called it!!

!5 years... Ruined this poor girls' life and he will get a chance to live his again.

Back