• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A paedophile's throat was cut by his drinking partner after he bragged about sexually abusing a six-year-old, a court has heard.

Christopher McMahon, 48, left David Potter, 50, for dead face down on the floor of his flat after repeatedly stabbing him in the early hours of August 21 last year, the Old Bailey was told.

Mr Potter, who had convictions for sex offences against children, was found dead five days later after police forced entry to his property when a friend became concerned.

The jury was told that after the incident, McMahon went to his on-off partner's house still soaked in his alleged victim's blood and told her: 'I've done it.'

Prosecutor Sarah Whitehouse QC told jurors: 'Mr McMahon said he had slit a man's throat and indeed he had.'

She said McMahon told his partner the man was a paedophile who told him he had molested a six-year-old.

'Mr McMahon admits he was the person who stabbed Mr Potter to death,' Ms Whitehouse told jurors.

'The question for you will be why Mr McMahon did that.'

I think we know why he did and I am want to buy this man a drink.

I hope they go easy on him.
Unfortunately, this happened in the UK and the UK (and its commonwealth children like Australia and New Zealand) only go easy on real criminals and have a tendency to hammer the crap out of victims who fight back and those who fight for victims. If he would just have said he killed that fucker in drunken brawl they would probably go easier on him, but this guy is pretty screwed since he already said he killed that piece of shit to bring justice to the children that turdbasket raped.

Those governments know that the average criminal is not scared of them so there is not much they can really do about them, but those governments are really scared that their non-criminal people will start believing they can exist without the government by defending themselves or defending others, that is something they can't allow. That is why victims who fight back and those that fight for victims are punished more than the harden criminals.

Unfortunately, this happened in the UK and the UK (and its commonwealth children like Australia and New Zealand) only go easy on real criminals and have a tendency to hammer the crap out of victims who fight back and those who fight for victims. If he would just have said he killed that fucker in drunken brawl they would probably go easier on him, but this guy is pretty screwed since he already said he killed that piece of shit to bring justice to the children that turdbasket raped.

Those governments know that the average criminal is not scared of them so there is not much they can really do about them, but those governments are really scared that their non-criminal people will start believing they can exist without the government by defending themselves or defending others, that is something they can't allow. That is why victims who fight back and those that fight for victims are punished more than the harden criminals.
The soft sentencing in Australia is a joke. I was just watching on TV that cop that punched his 2 month old baby in the stomach, full force, exploding him basically, killing him, because he didn't get a work transfer he wanted, got 9 years, parole in 5.
The guy that drunkenly beat Hemi Ireland (18m) to death, over two hours, the child of his mate for a decade, completely out of the blue while he watched him when his parents had a hospital appointment, got 4 year 5 m.

23rd February 2019

A former altar boy has been jailed for 10 years for cutting the throat of a convicted paedophile after he confessed to sexually abusing a six-year-old child.

Christopher McMahon, 48, repeatedly stabbed his drinking partner, David Potter, 50, in the early hours of August 21 last year and left him face down on the floor of his flat in Tooting.

Afterwards, the now homeless defendant went to his on-off girlfriend's house, still soaked in his victim's blood, and told her: "I've done it."

Prosecutor Sarah Whitehouse QC had told jurors at the Old Bailey: "Mr McMahon said he had slit a man's throat and indeed he had."

Mr Potter was found dead in a pool of blood five days later after police were alerted by a concerned neighbour.

Following a trial, McMahon was cleared of murder but was found guilty of manslaughter by reason of loss of control.

It can now be reported that the defendant was cleared in 2008 of the murder of Jill Grinstead, 63, who was beaten to death at her home in Laburnum Road

As he appeared for sentencing, the court was told that his criminal career has spanned 30 years.

He has 46 previous convictions for 95 offences, mainly of theft and handling stolen goods to fund his addiction to drink and drugs.

In 2011 he was convicted of wounding a man in a pub by swinging a glass, causing a 1.5in (3.8cm) gash to his victim's head.

Last edited:
It can now be reported that the defendant was cleared in 2008 of the murder of Jill Grinstead, 63, who was beaten to death at her home in Laburnum Road

Wow. So this most def was not a result of this child rape claim. Prob made it up to get out of trouble and justify his crime. Disgusting.

Back