• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Clear Lake man has been charged with murder after his baby daughter suffered multiple fractures throughout her body shortly before her death last June.

Dylan Daugherty, 23, is accused of causing the injuries that led to the death of 2-month-old Brooklyn Daugherty. Aerial Spivey, 26, her mother, is charged with felony injury to a child by omission for failing to protect her.

Medical examiners ruled the girl's death as a homicide caused by blunt force injuries. Findings further stated the little girl had suffered from a fractured skull, more than 60 fractures to her ribs, a broken right arm, a broken right leg, a broken pelvis, internal injuries and spiral fractures of the arms and legs.

Documents stated on June 5, 2018, the child's parents woke up at their apartment on Bay Area Boulevard to find the baby unresponsive. As they were taking her to the hospital, a nurse passing by told them she was already dead. Paramedics later confirmed the infant's passing. It's unclear when the baby died.

According to investigators, Spivey, who is a parent of three other children, told them she thought the baby was sleeping more than she should have. She also could not explain bruises found on the child.

The family was already known to CPS and the Egg's other children were placed with their biological father.

I loved the way you looked at me. Always such a happy baby. Missing you all the time

Name: DAUGHERTY,DYLAN CHRISTIAN

Maximum Sentence Date: 2042-04-11

Projected Release Date: 2042-04-11

Parole Eligibility Date: 2031-04-11

Offense History:​

Offense DateOffenseSentence DateCountyCase No.Sentence (YY-MM-DD)
2018-06-04 MURDER 2021-12-08 HARRIS 162152701010 22-00-00

Back