• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A New Jersey man is under arrest, accused of intentionally running over a puppy with his SUV in a crowded supermarket parking lot.

The pit bull puppy died from its injuries, and now, 73-year-old Luis Navarro is charged with one count of third-degree animal cruelty.

The incident happened in the parking lot of the ShopRite on Thursday

Arriving officers found the body of the puppy, a pit bull named Luna, and then reviewed surveillance video from the parking lot.

Authorities say the investigation revealed that Navarro parked his dark gray Jeep SUV in the parking lot, walked over to the passenger's side and retrieved the puppy, and then put it down on the pavement behind his car. He then backed out of his spot, striking the animal with the front and rear tires.

If convicted, Navarro faces up to three to five years in prison.

. If convicted, Navarro faces up to three to five years in prison.
I would like to see a judge that really loves animals get this case.

I really hate that I get all dreamy and giddy when I see:
*If convicted, Navarro faces up to three to five years in prison.
Then when it's all said and done, some crappy little 30 days, a paltry little fine and probation.

This crime is bizarre. Why would he drive TO a location with security cameras to perform this dreadful act? He could have done it at home, or on a back road, and nobody would have known.

Back