• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
[....]
Jillian Miglionico's daughter attends Somersworth Middle School. Miglionico says the teacher told her daughter to stop playing with her hair or he would cut her hair off, according to CNN affiliate WMUR.

CNN has called Miglionico but has not heard back.

"If you're going to act like that with a middle school student, I don't think that you should be able to be around and teach middle school students," the mother told WMUR. "I don't want this man around my child."

CNN called the middle school, but the school was not making comments on the situation and could not confirm whether the teacher was back in the classroom.

Robert Gadomski, superintendent of the Somersworth/Rollinsford School Districts, said the district is aware of the situation and monitoring it.

"When it was reported to us we moved swiftly to address the situation," he said in a statement. "We moved forward in two ways:
"First we made sure that supports were in place to ensure the safety and success of our students in the classroom and throughout the building.
"Secondly we handled the situation as a personnel issue using our district policies and procedures."

CNN asked Gadomski whether the teacher was disciplined and whether the student is still in his class, and he did not respond.

I'm not buying it. This here speaks volumes to me: "CNN has called Miglionico but has not heard back. " If she was as completely outraged as she is pretending to be, she would be all over that CNN call

I bet you the kid got in trouble, and as revenge the child cut her hair and blamed it on the teacher.

In 8th grade, I used to pull out a hair and lay it on my desk. I would catch a fly and then I would throw it down on my desk to stun them. Then I would tie the end of the hair on it. Then in a few minutes it would wake up from its head trauma (sometimes they didnt and I had to start over) and I would fly it around like a mini kite.
It was fall and the flies were really bad. It was an old school with pop out windows with no screens. I must have made 8-10 of them and passed them out to my friends.
The teacher got so pissed she couldn't talk. All she could do was point at the door and repeat principal over and over.
I got suspended for 1 day.

Back