• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Jamie Tice, who told police she had sex with her daughter’s 14-year-old boyfriend in ‘every room of the house’ was just found guilty on multiple statutory rape charges in a Sumner County courtroom today, and was immediately taken into custody.

She was found guilty of 2 counts of aggravated statutory rape by an authority figure, and 4 counts of aggravated statutory rape,and will be required to register as a sex offender. Sumner county sentencing is scheduled for March 22nd.

Both claimed that the sexual relationship started in December of 2016 when the boy was 14, and continued until October 2017.

The victim estimated that the two had 40 to 50 sexual encounters while Tice estimated that they slept together 20 times.

Tice had said that the boy forced himself on her during the first encounter.

After being confronted about the allegations, Tice went to the victim's residence and admitted to engaging in a sexual relationship with the victim to his parents, according to the affidavits seen by the Hendersonville Standard.

Attachments

• Jamie_Tice.jpg
    Jamie_Tice.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,055
Last edited by a moderator:
A friend once told me she'd had sex with her daughter's teenage boyfriend. He came over when the girlfriend was out of town, and he initiated the contact. Nonetheless, I was repulsed. WTF, to betray her daughter like that instead of saying "LOL, no, time to go home."

My aunt did this. Why I used to joke my family was to Jerry springer to explain. She didn’t act on it until he and the daughter had long broken up and he was over 18, but he kept coming around the house before that and it was obvious why, so just a matter of time.

So in the end my cousin ended up with her ex as a stepfather and my uncle was 2 years younger than his oldest stepson.

My aunt did this. Why I used to joke my family was to Jerry springer to explain. She didn’t act on it until he and the daughter had long broken up and he was over 18, but he kept coming around the house before that and it was obvious why, so just a matter of time.

So in the end my cousin ended up with her ex as a stepfather and my uncle was 2 years younger than his oldest stepson.
At least she waited.

Weird, but it's legit.

I was a mad MILF-hunter when I was younger. I never would have gone after an ex's mother, even though I had an ex whose mother thought I was 'just lovely' and was Effin fine. I wonder what she is up to these days...

Last edited:
Top right picture.

She's in court giving the hang loose hand sign.

Weird and why?
Post automatically merged:

A signal to the teenage boy to "Call me!"?
Or "Yellow" in sign language...
Post automatically merged:

What this selfish cow did to her family and especially her daughter is inexcusable.

Blaming the boy for her actions really shows that this woman does not take accountability for the destruction she has caused.

Yes, all of this - and nothing will change her at this point, she'll always put the blame on those she victimizes.

Weird, but it's legit.

I was a mad MILF-hunter when I was younger. I never would have gone after an ex's mother, even though I had an ex whose mother thought I was 'just lovely' and was Effin fine. I wonder what she is up to these days...
Same here... Loved the older ladies as a teenager, but not a girlfriends mom. I guess that seems a bit strange to me.

Not to be rude, but unless he's a really big 14 year old kid I'm having trouble believing he forced himself on her the first time. And if he did assault her why did she have willing sex at least 19 more times? In every room of the house?
Well... a 14 year old boy is probably stronger than chubby her. big does not equal strong.

A friend once told me she'd had sex with her daughter's teenage boyfriend. He came over when the girlfriend was out of town, and he initiated the contact. Nonetheless, I was repulsed. WTF, to betray her daughter like that instead of saying "LOL, no, time to go home."
you have to lick it before you stick it

Apr 25, 2019
A Hendersonville mother convicted for having sex over a 10-month period with her daughter’s underage boyfriend has been sentenced to 24 years in prison.

Jamie Tice, 38, was found guilty of two counts of statutory rape by an authority figure and three counts of aggravated statutory rape on Feb. 14. The verdict followed a two-day trial in Sumner County Criminal Court in which jurors heard from both Tice and the victim.

Tice was charged in November of 2017 with five counts of statutory rape by an authority figure after she told a friend that she was having an “affair” with a 15-year-old boy. She is also charged with two counts of statutory rape by an authority figure in Davidson County involving the same victim. That case has yet to go to trial.

During a sentencing hearing on April 17, the mother of six was sentenced to 12 years – the maximum – for each of the statutory rape by an authority figure convictions. The two charges are to be served concurrently.

Tice also received four years in prison for each of the aggravated statutory rape charges. Those are to be served consecutive to each other and consecutive to the other charges. She is required to serve at least 30 percent of her sentence.

Sumner County Assistant District Attorney Ron Blanton said the sentence means that Tice will spend at least eight years in prison.

“It will be up to the parole board when she gets out, but she’ll be eligible in around eight years,” Blanton added.

During the hearing, seven people, including three of Tice’s children and her husband, spoke on her behalf, according to Blanton.

“Her husband testified that she was wrongly convicted – that she didn’t do anything wrong,” said the assistant district attorney.

Tice read a statement as well.

“The relationship with [redacted] is something I wish had never happened and if I could go back in time I would never allow it to happen,” she said. “I am so sorry for the pain and hurt that has been caused to so many.”

According to Blanton, a statement from the victim, who is now 17, was entered into the court record. In addition, his guardians spoke about the impact of Tice’s actions.

The teen has been in a facility for at-risk youth who have suffered traumatic experiences since February of 2018, he added.
1587902961611.png

Last edited:
This is a really horrible woman that wanted to hurt her family.

Competing with your teen daughter and embarrassing your husband calls into question this woman's morality and maturity.

The woman is sorry because she was caught and not the pain that she caused others.

Back