• You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Jamie Tice, who told police she had sex with her daughter’s 14-year-old boyfriend in ‘every room of the house’ was just found guilty on multiple statutory rape charges in a Sumner County courtroom today, and was immediately taken into custody.

She was found guilty of 2 counts of aggravated statutory rape by an authority figure, and 4 counts of aggravated statutory rape,and will be required to register as a sex offender. Sumner county sentencing is scheduled for March 22nd.

Both claimed that the sexual relationship started in December of 2016 when the boy was 14, and continued until October 2017.

The victim estimated that the two had 40 to 50 sexual encounters while Tice estimated that they slept together 20 times.

Tice had said that the boy forced himself on her during the first encounter.

After being confronted about the allegations, Tice went to the victim's residence and admitted to engaging in a sexual relationship with the victim to his parents, according to the affidavits seen by the Hendersonville Standard.
1551025474932-png.13549
1551025485312-png.13550

Last edited by a moderator:

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
Not to be rude, but unless he's a really big 14 year old kid I'm having trouble believing he forced himself on her the first time. And if he did assault her why did she have willing sex at least 19 more times? In every room of the house?

Don't like ads? Then help out the site and GO BOLD!

McDanel

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
A friend once told me she'd had sex with her daughter's teenage boyfriend. He came over when the girlfriend was out of town, and he initiated the contact. Nonetheless, I was repulsed. WTF, to betray her daughter like that instead of saying "LOL, no, time to go home."

Knox

Queen of the Cunts
Staff member
A friend once told me she'd had sex with her daughter's teenage boyfriend. He came over when the girlfriend was out of town, and he initiated the contact. Nonetheless, I was repulsed. WTF, to betray her daughter like that instead of saying "LOL, no, time to go home."
Exactly. How broken do you have to be to do that? Must have zero self esteem.

zzouy

My aunt did this. Why I used to joke my family was to Jerry springer to explain. She didn’t act on it until he and the daughter had long broken up and he was over 18, but he kept coming around the house before that and it was obvious why, so just a matter of time.

So in the end my cousin ended up with her ex as a stepfather and my uncle was 2 years younger than his oldest stepson.

Fellofftheporch

Understanding things at 20% or less
Bold Member!
My aunt did this. Why I used to joke my family was to Jerry springer to explain. She didn’t act on it until he and the daughter had long broken up and he was over 18, but he kept coming around the house before that and it was obvious why, so just a matter of time.

So in the end my cousin ended up with her ex as a stepfather and my uncle was 2 years younger than his oldest stepson.
At least she waited.

CentreAussie

Weird, but it's legit.

I was a mad MILF-hunter when I was younger. I never would have gone after an ex's mother, even though I had an ex whose mother thought I was 'just lovely' and was Effin fine. I wonder what she is up to these days...

Last edited:

Siobhan

Tùlach Àrd
Staff member
Top right picture.

She's in court giving the hang loose hand sign.

Weird and why?
Post automatically merged:

A signal to the teenage boy to "Call me!"?
Or "Yellow" in sign language...
Post automatically merged:

What this selfish cow did to her family and especially her daughter is inexcusable.

Blaming the boy for her actions really shows that this woman does not take accountability for the destruction she has caused.
Yes, all of this - and nothing will change her at this point, she'll always put the blame on those she victimizes.

ghosttruck

Level 57 Taco Wizard
Staff member
Weird, but it's legit.

I was a mad MILF-hunter when I was younger. I never would have gone after an ex's mother, even though I had an ex whose mother thought I was 'just lovely' and was Effin fine. I wonder what she is up to these days...
Same here... Loved the older ladies as a teenager, but not a girlfriends mom. I guess that seems a bit strange to me.

Turd Fergusen

Trusted Member
Bold Member!
In the article she tries to say he forced her the first time and every subsequent time he threatened to tell her husband if she didn't comply. Poor thing was caught "between the worse rock and hard place".........but that contradicts earlier tapes where she admits it was consensual. Yuck!

likn07

Not to be rude, but unless he's a really big 14 year old kid I'm having trouble believing he forced himself on her the first time. And if he did assault her why did she have willing sex at least 19 more times? In every room of the house?
Well... a 14 year old boy is probably stronger than chubby her. big does not equal strong.

r0ckstar666

you have to lick it before you stick it

Staff online