• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A 13-year-old girl has been charged with assault following a shocking attack on a 33-year-old mother.

Bonnie Halcrow, 33, had taken her daughter to the playground in Saskatoon, Canada, when a group of children launched an attack on her.

The children, aged between 10 and 14, started throwing punches when Ms Halcrow told them to stop chucking stones at a man pushing a fridge on a trolley.

Footage shows Ms Halcrow being repeatedly kicked and punched while she is dragged across the ground by the mob of children.

The children laugh in delight as they continue their brutal assault.

One of them tries to take her jumper off while the rest carry on hitting her.

She eventually manages to stagger to her feet and stumbles away while the children run off.

In an interview with CBC she said: 'I couldn't feel any of the punches or kicks because my adrenaline kicked in, and I couldn't fight kids. It just isn't me to fight kids, so I just did the best I could.'

Ms Halcrow said she was terrified for the safety of her 10-year-old daughter who was forced to watch her mother get beaten up.

The 13-year-old girl who has been charged with assault is also facing another assault charge over a different incident at the same park from a week before.

Go Canada! Bet your loving that mass immigration and Refugee acceptance right about now, Curious is it just me or did we just not hit the agenda? because it's painfully obvious that "Hate Crime" wasn't even mentioned once in that article?!?!

Sadly the crown court will give a little slap on the hand, then apologize for having to discipline and let the little shit out with a lolly, extremely apparent given they decide to only charge "1" of the prime abortion candidates, when all of them were clearly assaulting the lady. She might think it's not cool to "fight Kids" but seriously bitch, in this case child abuse is legal!

"In an interview with CBC she said: 'I couldn't feel any of the punches or kicks because my adrenaline kicked in, and I couldn't fight kids. It just isn't me to fight kids, so I just did the best I could.'"

I could, and would, fight some kids.

Go Canada! Bet your loving that mass immigration and Refugee acceptance right about now, Curious is it just me or did we just not hit the agenda? because it's painfully obvious that "Hate Crime" wasn't even mentioned once in that article?!?!

I'd like to see any article that mentions how immigration is related to this case, or I'm going to have to assume you're one of THOSE people who starts whinging about politics with every life detail, whether those political views are vaguely relevant or not. Have a source to back that up? I checked a few and see nothing regarding refugees.

Only thing I could find is that a difficult immigration process stopped this woman from getting immediate physical help help, that that's particularly relevant to this story either. But from what I'm looking at, it seems more relevant than saying she'd be safer without relaxed immigration.

The man who recorded the incident, who is originally from Africa, said he did not intervene because he feared getting involved when he was two days away from getting his permanent residency.

Back