• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and her 10-year-old daughter were killed in an apparent strangulation and a man is hospitalized with a self-inflicted gunshot wound after a wellness check turned into a deadly barricade crisis at a Bronx home Saturday afternoon, police said.

Linda Manigault, 34, and her daughter, Heaven Ross, 10, had "injuries that are consistent with strangulation," cops said.

It was Ross's older brother that made the discovery, calling police to tell them his little sister was unresponsive.

Neighbors say Manigault was a mother of four. One neighbor said they heard one of her children frantically screaming earlier in the day.

Police say the 32-year-old man, who was taken to St. Barnabas Hospital in critical condition with the head injury, was believed to be in a relationship with Manigault. Neighbors say he lived in the home.

Heidi Sanchez, a resident in the home, was in tears as she told PIX11 one of the victims “was awesome. She was just so loving to her kids.

She described the man as “standoffish” and “he didn’t talk much.”

Isn't it always like this? It's like the fucker runs out of murderous steam and just doesn't have another kill left in them to finish themselves off.

A Bronx man suspected of suffocating his girlfriend and her 10-year-old girl before shooting himself in the head is a yellow cab driver now facing criminal charges as he fights to live, authorities said Sunday.
Ezort Stevens remained hospitalized at St. Barnabas Hospital in critical condition Sunday. Police sources said they are prepared to charge him with weapon possession as they work to pin the deaths of his girlfriend and daughter on him.

Girlfriend Linda Manigault, 34, and her daughter Heaven Ross were found dead about 1:30 p.m. Saturday when her 13-year-old son and two of his sisters returned to the home. Stevens was lying on a bed with his eyes open, a gun in his hand and a bullet in his head, sources said.

“It was quiet. And then all of a sudden you hear a baby girl scream," said neighbor Jose Cruz, 46, whose kids are friends with the children in the victim’s family.
Cruz saw Stevens transported to the hospital.

“He was in the gurney cuffed. There was a nasty hole in his head," he said. “EMS were trying to do chest compressions on him.”
“I hope he recovers so he could suffer," he added.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...0190616-jgixoc3hqjdfpheduzkr2hxyye-story.html
Post automatically merged:

Also, props to Jose Cruz for that quote that we were all probably thinking too! I also hope he recovers, so he can suffer.

You have a gun and fail at suicide?
Worst coward on the planet.
Kill him with a spork

What do you wanna bet he flinched and just blew a good bit of his head or face off?

The kids found him in bed still so I'm assuming he did enough damage to prevent calling from help or, you know, picking the gun up and trying again, but not enough damage to actually kill him.

Do these people just load up one bullet or something?

I really hope he was laying there in pain and immobile for a good long while before he got any kind of treatment.

Back