• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A woman and her boyfriend face multiple charges related to the abuse of the woman's two small children starting back in 2017.

According to Greenville Police Department officials, Robert Earl Kailiala Saladaga, 37, and Sabrina Irene Emerick, 25, were both charged with unlawful neglect of a child and two counts of cruelty to children.

The abuse allegations include several occasions where Saladaga would allegedly hold a pillow over one of the children's face causing the child to not be able to breathe. The child was reportedly 5 years old at the time.

Police said Saladaga is also accused of rubbing a hot pepper on the child as punishment for urinating on the couch while sleeping, as well as rubbing hot sauce all over the child's face, eyes and mouth causing him to vomit.

Saladaga is also accused of hitting the child all over his body, making the child take hot and cold shower and shooting the child in the foot with a BB gun as other forms of punishment.

According to a court affidavit, the 7-year-old victim told a DSS worker during their investigation into the possible abuse, that those punishments were for whenever he got in trouble in school.

The victim also told DSS that Saladaga would hit him on the arms, smack him on the legs and kick him in the legs as punishment.

The 5-year-old child told a DSS worker that Saladaga would put gloves on and then rub hot sauce all over his face, eyes and mouth, which would make him vomit. The child said he would also be forced to take hot or cold showers whenever he got into trouble.

Detectives learned that Emerick was reportedly aware of the alleged abuse and "allowed her children to be placed at unreasonable risk of harm affecting the children's life and safety at the hands of Saladaga."

Last edited:
My wife, daughter of a homicide detective, once told a stranger to fuck off in McDonald's because they kept wanting to hold our daughter.

Good for her ! My kids are adults now, but I don't even let people touch my dog. I was paying attention and he doesn't like it ... its true, he will get close to people, but if they try to touch him, he ducks ... swerves, like nice try ... don't touch me. So when people ask, if they can touch him, unless they're a little kid, I say no.

I know, right? I get pissed when people look at my kids wrong.

Can I help you with something ? ... I stole that from Natural Born Killers. The scene where Mallory gives Micky a hand job when she visits him in jail. So there you go ... steal it, use it someday!

Last edited:
Back