• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mom told investigators she walked in on a man while he was molesting her child.

The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office (RCSO) started their investigation on March 9, after a woman called 911 to report a sexual assault. Deputies were told the child involved and the woman were at a location different from the 911 call.

The mom told officers she had walked in on a man, she knows, molesting her child. The suspect was identified as Homer David Compton, Jr.

She told deputies after calling 911, the man grabbled a rifle and threatened suicide, and that's when she grabbed her child and left the house.

After 20 minutes of negotiation with a detective, Compton agreed to come out of the house unarmed and was taken into custody.

He was taken to the sheriff's office for interviews. During the investigation, officers were able to determine that Compton had been involved sexually with the child for several months.

Homer Compton, Jr. was charged with a total of 6 counts of Statutory Rape, 2 counts of Statutory Sex Offense with a Child by an Adult, and 4 counts of Indecent Liberties with a Child.

Deputies didn't elaborate on how the mom and the man know each other.

Wait, what, shit, fuck...the mother didn’t stick around to witness his suicide? It would have been cathartic. And it would have done the justice system (and society at-large) a huge favour.
Cathartic for Mom (and us) but traumatic for kid.

@Ripley She could have put the poor girl outside and stroll right back in. Hell, maybe toss a bag of popcorn into the microwave. Melt a bit of butter, etc.

That makes sense. Why else would he think that his threat to blow his head off would make any difference to the child's mother?

--Al

I’m not sure there’s any rhyme or reason to be heard, Alf. He’s molesting an little, innocent kid. How can we reason with that?

I guess he thought that old pedo manipulation technique would work on the mum too...if you tell I will kill myself. Except mum isn't 7 and no doubt wishes you would

I’m not sure there’s any rhyme or reason to be heard, Alf. He’s molesting an little, innocent kid. How can we reason with that?
It would explain how he got access to the child. And he is self-centered enough to believe that his threatened self-destruction would dissuade the kid's mother from pursuing a criminal case against him for diddling her daughter. That indicates to me that he is romantically involved with her and expected her to go along for the sake of not losing her golden penis. And I don't doubt for a moment that he didn't expect her to call 911 right off the bat.

--Al

What does it mean when a inmate release date say unaudited?

It means one of two things, either the inmate hasn't been subjected to a sentencing process, or that that the officials in your state's capital haven't fully processed the information and thus the status hasn't been fully updated on the inmate inquiry portion of the web site you are viewing

Well, article said her daughter so I’m assuming a girl. Although by my sisters 4th kid after 3 boys she said she didn’t care if it was a boy-the baby was coming home from the hospital in a dress. That only lasted a day though.
My son was born very premature and so, so tiny. My mom had a brain tumor and wanted to dress my newborn son in doll dresses. So I let her lol and she had a blast. It didn't hurt anyone and we had fun. She's gone now but what a fun memory. Thanks for bringing that back to me xoxo

HOMER D COMPTON JR

Inmate Status:
ACTIVE​
Incarceration Status:
ACTIVE​
Total Incarceration Term:
35 YEARS​
Conviction Date:
05/10/2021​
Projected Release Date:
04/02/2044​
Primary Crime: