• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A mother and step-father have been arrested after a 13-year-old girl was found naked on the side of the road Monday.

Deputies with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office responded to N.C. Highway 55 after they received a 911 call about an unclothed girl in the area.

The girl initially told deputies that she was lost, but later said that she had been kidnapped, deputies said.

Investigators said they ultimately learned that the girl had been assaulted and abused by her mother, Tehran Regina Richard, 40, and stepfather, Ryan Hamilton Montague, 28.

The girl was taken to Wayne UNC Hospital for treatment and was later placed with a family member.

Wasn't there a story awhile back kind of like this? Only the adult had gave the teen a purple nurple?
I do remember that but I don't think it was her mother.
Post automatically merged:

I hope she recovers from the abuse these two subhuman creatures inflicted on her.
I suspect the boyfriend (and many of moms boyfriend's) has been raping this girl and mom is punishing her for it.
Post automatically merged:

Found it.

Last edited:
TEHRAN REGINA RICHARD
Commitment Type:
PROBATION/PAROLE​
Sentence Type 1:
PROBATION​
Sentence Type 2:
SUSPENDED SENTENCE​
Sentence Type 3:
COUNTY JAIL​