• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A man illegally in Dallas has been arrested for allegedly raping a 14-year-old 25 times over the course of three years and fathering her baby boy.

Lisandro Leal, 38, was arrested on November 7 after the girl told police that he had started abusing her when she was 11.

She said he was the father of her son who is now six-months-old.

Dallas Morning News reports that he confessed to raping her after being taken into custody.

He is being held on a charge of continual sexual abuse of a minor in addition to being held by ICE which says he is an illegal immigrant.

Leal was also charged for an outstanding DUI which is said to have happened in 2009.

It is unclear how long he has been in the United States.

His relationship to the girl has also not been described in detail.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ear-old-girl-25-times-fathering-baby-boy.html
1542649671443.png

Last edited:
Yeah, I get bent about shit heads being here Illegally...but the truth is that even if you are descended from fucking Paul Revere I still don't want you raping kids!!! Shoot this bastard and bury him back in Mexico for all I care.

Back