• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Jeffrey Packowski is charged with harassment after police say he left a sausage on a woman’s porch then texted her “shove it up your a** see if it fits”, and also sent her self-made amateur home videos of him and another woman. The victim? His brother’s wife.

The victim reports to police that her husband’s brother, Jeffrey Robert Packowski, has been harassing her since May 4th. She reports over the past month she has received obscure and vulgar text messages, and that Packowski is addicted to Heroin, and suffers from psychotic episodes when he uses the drug. She provided police with multiple pages of print outs, showing Packowski making references to the devil, and sexual comments toward the victim.

On May 18th, things escalated quickly when he asked the victim if he could come over to do some laundry, a request which was denied. The victim then received 93 text messages from Packowski. The following day, an additional 30 texts were received, and another 22 on May 22nd. None of the texts were engaged with.

The situation went from words on a screen, to a physical issue, on May 23rd, when the victim received a text message from Packowski at 3 a.m. directing her to check her front porch. On the porch was a sausage in front of her door. She then received a text that read “You can shove it up your ass see if it fits, then “I’m serious you might get off on it”. On June 4th, the victim received a self-made sex tape from Pacowski, showing him having sex with another woman

Last edited:
Okay, I want to know why his brother hasn't him killed yet? The gods know if I was sitting on the jury I wouldn't have had a problem with it.

View attachment 18887
Jeffrey "Look at my fat stacks Uber money" Packowski
Fat stacks of 1's. :joyful: :joyful::joyful::joyful:

The brother should have stepped up.
The wife needs to consider her apparent lack of importance to him. She might just want to cut her losses and get the hell out of there. Uber junkie dude here is likely going to step up to rape eventually. Personally I'd give him a night with a giant cattle prod that he would not soon forget

The dude definitely has problems. His Facebook looks exactly the same as a couple friends I've had who have also been hospitalized for bipolar disorder, from obsessive weirdness and openness about his relationships to spewing on about anxiety to posting observations about society that they think are so deep. He even posts an article about understanding the brain, so he obviously thinks something is broken there. He swings between saying things are great to how bad things are. He's unwell.

My blind guess is that the brother just wants him sectioned and gathered evidence. No point in beating up someone who's having a mental break unless they seem physically harmful.

I had a mentally ill friend who does the kind of obnoxious stuff that makes people want to give him a thrashing. What is sad, I think he wants a thrashing. His self loathing is that strong.
He recently suffered injuries caused by his own stupid behavior. In a lot of pain, and sabotaging his recovery. Based on several years of observing his behavior, I swear he's punishing himself. He does not drink or take illegal drugs. He messes up all by his own crazy.

The most disturbing and shocking aspect of this case is that a woman had sex with him.

I had a mentally ill friend who does the kind of obnoxious stuff that makes people want to give him a thrashing. What is sad, I think he wants a thrashing. His self loathing is that strong.
He recently suffered injuries caused by his own stupid behavior. In a lot of pain, and sabotaging his recovery. Based on several years of observing his behavior, I swear he's punishing himself. He does not drink or take illegal drugs. He messes up all by his own crazy.

A LOT of mentally ill people deserve to be harmed. Theyre scum.

Back