• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Brandon McKinney and his ex-girlfriend, Rochelle Buckland were arrested over the weekend after police said the man's 2-year-old son had significant bruising over his face and head. Police said each one blamed the other for the alleged abuse.

Police say when McKinney and Buckland broke up, she sent pictures of the injuries to the boy's mother. The mother immediately filed a report.

A physician who is a child abuse expert looked at the pictures and based on how many bruises and where they were, determined them to be the result of abuse. Police say the pictures weren't taken until a week after the injuries happened and not shared with the boy's mother for a month, so there was significant healing.

Police say when they questioned McKinney and Buckland, they both said the other one caused the abuse, and the only thing they were guilty of was not reporting it.

Both were booked into jail for child neglect (not reporting) and child abuse by injury.

The woman has shown that she is evil and vindictive- I think that she did it.

What was the purpose of taking pictures of the boy after the bruises were starting to heal. So as long as he was her man she would stand by and watch him beat on the child.

Had the mom not seen the boy or observed the bruises on him.

@Fives My Charm

With them pointing fingers at each other they will probably get a plea deal that is basically a slap on the wrist.

Thankfully the child was not seriously hurt and the father will have no visitation or supervised contact with the child going forward.

So the puss gets a slap on the wrist while the penis who is the dad gets time.

I bet if she was the mom she still would have gotten a pass.

I guess they don;t want her incarcerated when she can be on breeding and destroying other children's lives.

Back