• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
190424095541-jose-hernandez-shooting-victim-exlarge-169.jpg

Police are looking for a New Mexico teenager who they say shot and killed a postal worker, Jose Hernandez, 47, who tried to break up an argument between the teen and his mother.

Xavier Zamora, 17, of Albuquerque, is wanted on a murder charge, accused of killing mail carrier Jose Hernandez on Monday afternoon.

Hernandez was working his route in southwest Albuquerque when he saw Zamora in a dispute with Zamora's mother outside their house, and decided to help her de-escalate the fight, Albuquerque police say.

Hernandez sprayed Mace on Zamora when the teen became aggressive toward him, police say, citing an interview with the mother.

The teen then went into his house, came back outside with a gun and shot Hernandez in the abdomen before going back inside, according to police.
[....]
Police were called, and SWAT officers surrounded the house. Although no one had seen Zamora leave before officers arrived, officers eventually learned Zamora had fled, police said.

Zamora is 6 feet tall, has brown hair and brown eyes, and weighs 165 pounds, according to a warrant issued for his arrest.
[....]

No photo of Zamora at the link.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/24/us/new-mexico-albuquerque-postal-worker-killed/index.html

@Satanica
A 17-year-old suspect was arrested Wednesday night in connection with Monday’s shooting death of a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service, according to authorities in New Mexico.

Albuquerque Police confirmed the arrest in a Twitter message.

“Our detectives worked with the US Postal Inspection Service to locate and arrest the suspect accused of murdering a local letter carrier. Thank you to everyone who assisted,” the message said.

The arrest happened “without incident,” police spokesman Gilbert Gallegos said.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-17-arrested-in-shooting-death-of-us-postal-service-letter-carrier

In the video at this link you see a picture of the teen holding a gun.

Me and my daughter had this conversation just the other day.. A guy she goes to high school was shot and killed at his birthday party by a younger high school kid and several others shot because they were told they couldn’t get on stage. In my day if you had a problem you settled it with fists .. even girls .. we duked that shit out. Now, anybody feels the slightest ‘disrespect’ a gun is drawn (usually by someone underage or young) and someone or several people die senselessly

Back