• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Long Island Lover has been arrested in a crime of passion, killing his romantic partner and stabbing him "over 100 times" in an apparent lovers' quarrel, police said.

Ryan Lindquist faces a second-degree murder charge after allegedly killing Evan Grabelsky while on date at a Long Island home two weeks ago.

Grabelsky, 32, was found stabbed "over 100 times" died inside his home on June 1.

According to police, he also had some defensive wounds on his arms and body and it appeared "he was trying to get away."

Police said Saturday that Grabelsky and Lindquist, a 21-year-old employee at a Westbury costume store, had been involved in a romantic relationship and knew each other for about two years after meeting through a social media app.

Police identified Lindquist soon thereafter the incident and he became a person of interest. When police met with Lindquist they saw "both of his hands were cut up, which is indicative of someone who stabbed someone over a hundred times.”

"both of his hands were cut up, which is indicative of someone who stabbed someone over a hundred times.”
Damn. I couldn't think of any reason why I would wanna stab somebody that many times unless that person was a pedophile, really bad animal abuser/killer, or you know, some really serious offender... That's a lot of work..

Last edited:
Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas recently announced that a Massapequa man has been sentenced to 20 years to life in prison for the vicious murder of a man in June 2019.

Ryan Lindquist, 23, was sentenced before Judge Helene Gugerty to 20 years to life in prison. He plead guilty to second-degree murder on March 3.

Singas said that 32-year old Evan Grabelsky was discovered stabbed to death on June 1, 2019, at approximately 11:40 p.m., by his parents, who had returned home from a party. The victim was stabbed more than 150 times and was found lying naked and face down on an entry platform of the split-level house in Merrick.

Parole Eligibility Date 06/12/2039​

Back